At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone cant help us achieve this ambition. Thats why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
In this highly visible role, the Director, People Operations will lead and scale a robust People Operations function at a rapidly growing, mission-driven organization. This individual will lead a small and growing team of seasoned HR and Facilities professionals. He/she/they will partner closely with senior management to ensure the diverse needs of our various teams are met as we grow and scale. Wellframe has an award-winning culture with high employee engagement, a strong social mission, and an exciting growth trajectory. Our People & Culture team enables our talented team of clinicians, engineers, and business professionals to make a meaningful difference in the way that health plans support their members through digital health management. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-performing team and help shape the employee experience as we continue on our path of rapid growth.
Areas of Responsibility:
- In close collaboration with the Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & IT teams, manages & executes the pre-hire on-boarding process for all new hires (full-time, part-time, intern, contract).
- In close partnership with the Talent Management, Legal, Payroll, and IT teams, manages & executes the off-boarding process for employee departures.
- Educates managers on their role in the on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Consistently evaluates for efficiency in the on-and-off boarding process as the company scales.
- Partners closely with Compliance team in developing, updating, and upholding all employer policies, including but not limited to employee handbook, code of conduct, state and federal laws and mandates.
- Partners closely with Privacy team to complete annual SOC2 and HIPAA assessments.
- Sits on and represents the People team in internal Privacy & Security, Integrated Risk Management, and Emergency Response.
- Planning committeesWorks closely with Payroll & Legal teams to ensure compliance with all state regulations for states Wellframe employees reside.
- Manages all employee mobility, immigration and visa sponsorship matters.
- Provides leadership to Sr. Manager, Total Rewards in the areas of compensation & benefits strategy.
- Evaluates HR tech stack (Namely, CultureAmp, Lever, Benepass) capabilities as the organization scales
Facilities & Workplace Operations:
- Supervises Facilities Manager and serves as point of escalation for building management for all office-related matters.
- Develops and communicates all COVID-related policies, processes, protocols.
- Ensures compliance with policies, and partners closely with IT to ensure connectivity, alignment, and inclusivity between the remote and in-office employee experience.
- Leads all space planning initiatives, including floor plan design and seating charts.
- Leads monthly and quarterly company All-Hands meetings including agenda planning, presenter preparation, and Q&A facilitation.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- Demonstrated success as a People Operations Leader at high-growth organizations.
- Experienced people manager with a track record of building, mentoring, and developing high-performing teams.
- Superior collaborator; ability to direct teams with competing views or priorities toward common ground.
- Strong experience with leaves management, including PFML.
- Exhibits sound judgement; comfort-level making decisions in complex situations.
- Solid understanding of HR compliance and regulation.
- Strategic thinker who can easily pivot from the weeds to the big picture.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity; plays an active role in developing and refining processes & policies that scale.
- Strong demonstration of our Core Values of Tenacity, Collaboration, and Humility.
- A team player who prioritizes team success over personal gain .
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.