Who We Are: The Brand Development team is responsible for catapulting Wayfair into the leading destination for all things home by building and evolving customer recognition and attachment to our brands, across all Wayfair stores, geographies, and our extended family of brands. This role will lead our Wayfair NA Onsite Marketing team, responsible for how the Wayfair brand comes to life onsite. The team owns merchandising and performance of the homepage as well as other high visibility placements and pages at the top of the funnel, including sale and marketing landing pages. The team is highly cross-functional, frequently partnering with stakeholders across Storefront, Analytics, Data Science, Creative, Channel and Merchandising.
What Youll Do: We are looking for a Senior Manager to lead the Onsite Marketing team for Wayfair US and CA. This person will serve as the business lead responsible for evolving our sitewide content management system and integrating it with our customer intelligence based decision engine. The Onsite Marketing lead will own the 3-year Homepage vision and determine how to scale this vision to other pages across the full funnel.
- Serve as the core business partner in the development of our new sitewide content management system and corresponding decision engine to achieve our brand goals while tailoring the experience to the needs of each customer
- Develop, drive and optimize the end-to-end vision for Onsite Marketing including strategy, team & stakeholder management, and top of funnel page performance
- Drive the evolution of our sale, editorial , and brand landing page experiences
- Partner with internal leaders to launch large-scale storefront tests and innovations
- Invest in the development and growth of a high performing team
Who You Are:
- An exceptional critical thinker, able to connect dots, anticipate blockers, and creatively problem solve within and outside of direct scope
- A strong communicator, comfortable working with large cross functional groups and managing executive level communication and feedback
- An effective influencer, capable of mobilizing internal and external teams towards a common objective
- Comfortable participating in technical Storefront and Data Science conversations
- Able to navigate ambiguity in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- A passion for the Wayfair customer and brand
- Dedicated to people management and development
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.