As a proven market leader, Onapsis protects the most critical applications that run the global economy. Only Onapsis delivers the actionable intelligence, automated governance, continuous monitoring and secure change capabilities required by cross-functional teams to optimize workflows and automate manual tasks so they can embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) modernization, cloud, IoT and mobility initiatives while keeping the most vital systems and data protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with global operations, Onapsis proudly serves more than 300 of the worlds leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000. Through our unique strategic alliances with leading consulting and audit firms such as Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, Infosys, PwC and Verizon, Onapsis solutions have become the de-facto standard in helping organizations protect what really matters. For more information, connect with us on Twitter or LinkedIn, or visit us at https://www.onapsis.com.
About the role
Onapsis is looking for a motivated Senior Manager to join our marketing leadership team to drive rapid growth. Focused on filling and accelerating our new business funnel from our global TAM, you will build, maintain, and optimize campaigns across a variety of channels including email, in-person and virtual events, direct mail, advertising, and other paid media. You will work closely with product marketing, digital marketing, marketing communications, and field marketing teams to develop fully integrated programs that drive rich engagement throughout the buyers journey in our target segments, generating predictable pipeline, and driving greater market share for Onapsis.
Who are we looking for?
The best candidates for this role will self-identify as a growth marketer, be outcome oriented, operate in an agile manner, and thrive in a test-and-learn environment. Show us that you have designed, set up, executed, analyzed and tweaked successful growth marketing campaigns across multiple channels! You will be comfortable in a data-driven, fast-paced organization, adaptable to change and with a strong sense of accountability. You are a self-starter who is comfortable operating with limited guidance, but knows when to ask for help.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone seeking to build programs from strategy to execution to analysis and develop their skill set in a motivated, high performing team.
- Build global Demand Generation campaigns/programs with a cross-functional program approach that deliver scalable, sustainable results across our markets, focusing on pipeline generation and sales cycle acceleration.
- Craft messaging and positioning that resonates with technical buyers and is deployed consistently across email, social media, web, advertising, and other go-to-market materials.
- Create multi-step email nurture programs based upon target personas, interest from form fills, and specific solutions to influence the buyers journey.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements, messaging relevance, conversion rates, program/campaign ROI, and audience engagement.
- Manage email marketing strategy and calendar, including program development and execution, segmentation, testing, and deployment.
- Work with management to understand the business goals of campaigns and develop KPIs to meet those goals.
- Analyze and optimize marketing campaigns - must continuously monitor and analyze the performance, using data and analytics to identify areas for improvement, and make data-driven decisions about how to optimize campaigns for better results against KPIs.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to develop ABX marketing campaigns define and build targeted marketing campaigns that resonate with specific accounts or groups of accounts. These campaigns may include personalized email campaigns, targeted social media advertising, and personalized website experiences.
- Ensure that the global demand generating activities can consistently deliver leads into the Global BDR and sales function, at a level that ensures we meet our target personas and pipeline goals.
- 7-10 years of experience with email marketing and marketing automation platforms within B2B (SaaS-based companies preferred).
- Boston-area, New England, East Coast of the US and Central Time residents only.
- Outstanding written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of MAP (Pardot experience is essential), CRM (Salesforce), and Demandbase.
- Experience utilizing Canva and other tools to build graphics, videos, and other snackable content to support campaign development.
- Confidence strategizing, planning, and managing a digital campaign calendar and making proactive timing recommendations for maximum impact.
- Successful track record of managing marketing automation systems and building email marketing programs.
- Experience building and executing account-based campaign workflows leveraging Marketing Automation and ABM tools.
- Extraordinary program management and communication skills and a consistent track record of working across go-to-market teams.
- Superior analytical skills and the ability to compile, analyze and leverage campaign performance data to both identify new opportunities and optimize existing marketing campaigns.
- The desire and ability to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while being detail-oriented.
- Ability to operate independently but lead and drive results through influencing others.
- Must be high energy, passionate, and have a positive can-do attitude.