We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor seeks a data driven, innovative Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing to own member insights and performance tracking of acquisition and engagement campaigns across key channels, with the focus on email, push and SMS. The big component of the role would be to partner with the Analytics team to derive actionable insights and hypotheses, and then work with cross-functional CRM and Product teams to test, iteratem scale. Strong ownership approach and business acumen is a must -have! Prior experience in a highly analytical capacity is a big plus. This is an entrepreneurial, analytical role, with an opportunity to innovate, test and learn, and push the boundaries on what great looks like in the travel industry.
- Own member insights and performance tracking partnering with the Analytics team.
- Articulate analyses and actionable insights to the cross-functional stakeholders.
- Develop insight-driven hypotheses and tests.
- Work with the cross-functional team to develop new member engagement strategies and campaigns, while using advanced analytics to optimize existing campaigns.
Qualifications And Experience
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience, with 5+ years experience in ecommerce or digital space.
- Experience working in or partnering with Analytics, Data Science, Engineering, Finance teams.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision.
- Lean-in, proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative.
- Must exhibit superb verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of comfort interpreting results and communicating insights effectively.
- Passion for marketing and customer engagement (prior marketing experience is desired but not a must have).
- Bachelors degree, MBA is a plus
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at [email protected].