At Liaison, we’ve helped higher education institutions build better, more diverse classes for three decades. You may recognize us as the company behind the Centralized Application Service (CAS), Enrollment Marketing services, SlideRoom, Time2Track, TargetX, Othot, and Intelligent Names. Most recently, we announced our Total Enrollment ecosystem to address the pressing and interconnected enrollment/retention issues currently facing institutions of higher learning.
Everything we do is focused on taking that proven success and expanding its scope and scale. Over 31,000 programs on more than 1,000 campuses see us as a forward-thinking partner integral to meeting their total enrollment goals — and we’re building the data- and mission-driven team that will reinforce and expand our role for decades to come.
Liaison’s Growth Marketing practice is focused on sourcing and influencing our sales pipeline and partnering with Sales, Marketing and Client Success to exceed revenue targets and build brand awareness. We are seeking a team member who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our team as our Sr. Manager of Growth Marketing.
In this role you’ll lead various initiatives with the goal of concepting and driving strategic campaigns utilizing email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), paid marketing, A/B testing, and analytics to implement improved, more effective strategies to promote growth.
Reporting to the VP, Marketing, the Senior Manager, Growth Marketing will build key growth initiatives for our buyer segments to increase brand awareness, generate demand and build our sales pipeline. As an expert in modern digital marketing, MarTech and marketing operations, you’ll apply your skills to drive leads through a variety of channels and leverage strategies to yield measurable results. You will have a mindset of experimentation, testing, and optimization to achieve best outcomes. You will work cross-functionally with stakeholders across the organization to increase Liaison’s name recognition and adoption of our products and solutions.
- Define, execute, and measure integrated marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, funnel growth, and revenue.
- Develop an analytics-based, growth marketing strategy across channels and for various points in the sales funnel. Tactics might include email campaigns, SEO, paid search/social, webinars, blogs, web, and sponsored and hosted Liaison events.
- Own demand forecasting and marketing campaign reporting, including detailed funnel analytics and campaign insights.
- In partnership with Product Marketing, lend expertise to the development of strategic content that will nurture prospects through the buying journey.
- Ensure marketing tech stack is optimized to enable data-informed, customer-centric campaigns. Evaluate and implement tools and technology to drive campaign innovation.
- Work cross-functionally to achieve goals/KPIs and own accountability of campaign measurement and success.
- With Growth Marketing team, and in conjunction with Sales, develop strategies for implementing account-based marketing campaigns
- Lead and manage a team of skilled marketers. Work with team to define relevant professional development goals, provide coaching and mentorship.
- Collaborate with and own the relationship with digital marketing agencies/contractors including ownership of our digital marketing strategy, driving budgets and accountability to results.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, branding, or similar field
- 5-10+ years marketing experience (B2B, SaaS preferred)
- Strategic thinker with exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on practitioner of growth marketing – ability to operate and excel at strategy and execution
- Expert in marketing automation and other MarTech platforms
- Oversight and management of projects spanning multiple departments
- Deep experience in marketing analytics and applying insights to campaign optimization
- Skilled facilitator who can bring together groups who have competing priorities
- Proven leadership, with an ability to lead others and develop a high-performing team
- Ability to take direction and work independently to deliver results
- Experience in Higher Education
- Experience with HubSpot marketing platform
- Experience using project management software such as Monday.com, Asana, Workfront