Are you passionate about sales effectiveness and improvement? Is "above and beyond" second nature to you? Do you thrive on training, process, methodology, content, and technology that improve sellers performance?
If you answered yes to the above three questions, Dynatrace, a global leader in Software Intelligence, wants you to be part of their dynamic Sales Enablement team.
Were looking to fill a newly created position to support growth for a Senior Manager Global Sales Onboarding and Training to join the growing team. You will work leadership and cross-functional teams in delivering enablement to our top-performing sales teams.
The Sales Enablement Trainer is responsible for facilitating and developing new seller workshops (live and virtual), onboarding on-demand programs, and other on-going enablement events and programs. The trainer provides a consistent level of customer service and support to Account Executives, Partner Sales Managers, Sales Engineers and Dynatrace sales management as they complete their on-boarding enablement and continuous development at Dynatrace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular cycle of new seller onboarding activities (pre-class clinics, new seller bootcamp, after class redux sessions, advanced bootcamps)
- Develop SME status in areas such as sales plays, solution value proposition, competitive strategy and sales methodology
- Facilitate in-class breakout sessions & role plays
- Proctor & coach training sessions as part of the new hire curriculum
- Ensure topics, messaging, and exercises are aligned with product and the companys priorities and strategic direction
- Work with enablement management, sales leaders, and other stakeholders to ensure that the delivery methods and practices are innovative and effective
- Develop materials to supplement ILT discussions; serve as pre-work to optimize workshop time; on-demand reinforcement
- Maintain ongoing relationships with bootcamp attendees, sales management & maintain a peer network with bootcamp graduates
- Evaluate and report attendee bootcamp/ on-boarding performance and areas for improvement
- As needed work with sellers 1:1 to remediate and improve areas of concern/ development
- Assist with projects and administration efforts for the Sales Enablement and Sales Operations teams as needed
- Participate in large scale corporate events as assigned e.g. SKO, sales roadshows.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in an Enablement or Sales Operations role
- Direct sales and sales management experience a plus
- Engaging and effective at delivering in-person & online training, presentations, and coaching sessions.
- Strong facilitation experience running workshops and managing participation.
- Passion for identifying execution issues and driving sales effectiveness improvement in the field.
- Demonstrated success in supporting a sales team, ideally in a high growth environment as market leader.
- Demonstrated success in collaborating cross-functionally to develop content and align (interlock) operational execution with strategic objectives.
- Expertise in sales processes, methodologies, and skills.
- Strong program manager - a great project leader, communicator, and collaborator.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- In-person training programs delivered in Boston, MA. Some business travel to SKO, and other training events in North America. Potential for some international events.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.