Join our team of passionate engineers and help us build the future!
We are looking for a Senior Manager to join Wellframe's Software Engineering division. You will have a key role in supporting and mentoring our Front End engineers as they deliver on Wellframes product roadmap. You need not only be hands-on with your technical expertise but also growth-minded, hiring engineers that embody Wellframes core values of collaboration, tenacity, and humility.
Areas of Responsibility:
Supervising the delivery of product roadmap across the Front End engineering team.
- Communicating objects and key results to their teams to align priorities.
- Breaking down large technical challenges across their teams, leveraging each teams unique capabilities and strengths.
- Coordinating with product managers, engineering leadership, and engineering managers on the planning and sequencing of work.
- Communicating status of deliverables internally in the organization and externally to clients.
- Removing any impediments that block their teams from delivering features on time.
- Proactively identifying any processes or technology improvements that can enhance the productivity of their teams.
- Identifying areas of strategic technical debt and helps balance business priorities against proactively paying off technical debt.
- Acting as a scrum master for one or several engineering teams.
Contributing to product roadmap
- Helping design and deliver features and bug fixes.
Guiding the career growth of both engineers and engineering managers
- Working closely with engineers and engineering managers to tailor a career growth plan.
- Providing mentorship and feedback to engineers and engineering managers to help them achieve their growth plans.
Lead recruiting efforts
- Helping hire engineers and engineering managers who embody Wellframes core values.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- Experience of mentoring, hiring, and leading engineers.
- In-depth understanding of React framework.
- Experience using Storybook for UI design and test.
- Experience in coaching and growing engineering teams.
- Expertise in leading Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
- Proven track record in leading projects from inception to delivery.
- Passionate about leveraging their technical skills to help improve patient care.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone cant help us achieve this ambition. Thats why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.