CloudHealth by VMware is the global market leader in Cloud Management, and the most trusted software platform used to accelerate business transformation in the cloud. CloudHealth by VMware is looking for a highly motivated, seasoned team leader that will use strategic content and digital platforms to cut through the noise and drive brand awareness, create demand, and delight and educate customers.
The Elevator Pitch: Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
You have a passion for digital marketing and love using your understanding of customer, market, and technology to fuel our go-to-market engine. You are equal parts creativity and analytics, using out-of-the-box thinking to cut through the noise and quantifiable data to measure impact. You are a player/coach who wants to be a part of a collaborative environment that cares about the quality of the work we are creating, how we create it, and the impact it has on customers’ business objectives. You will have the rare opportunity to work in a startup-like environment with a tight team, grow an entirely new business for VMware, and work with large enterprise customers in their journey in the cloud.
What is primary need, technical challenge, and/or problem you will be responsible for?
We need a hardworking, thoughtful, creative, and experienced marketing pro who is passionate about working in a company whose culture is fanatical about innovation and fixated on results. As a Senior Manager of Digital/Growth Marketing, you will mobilize, inspire, and activate a team of dedicated demand generation, content, social media, and web professionals in order to drive customer acquisition, thought leadership, and retention programs worldwide. You’ll leverage your experience to bring existing best practices in digital marketing, your curiosity to design and experiment with new ideas, and your analytical mindset to embrace data and constantly improve results.
Success in the Role: What are the performance goals over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
Immediately and in an ongoing manner you will:
- Develop compelling demand generation strategies leveraging the full martech stack in support of new business acquisition
- Fine tune our web strategy to improve performance across all key metrics (SEO, time on site, conversions)
- Ensure our content strategy addresses customer pain points and opportunities at all stages of the funnel
- Integrate with product marketing, regional marketing, and marketing operations teams to create seamless processes that maximize productivity and performance
- Participate in marketing leadership team strategy sessions to ensure alignment across the organization to evolving business challenges and priorities
- Work closely with regional sales and marketing teams to develop effective strategies, review performance, and ensure sales hand-off and operational processes are efficient
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
As part of CloudHealth’s world-class Marketing organization, you will:
- Be responsible for the end to end process of building, evolving, iterating a digital growth platform, designing and evaluating associated metrics, and ensuring alignment of our visual brand in all content
- Oversee quarterly digital campaign planning, working closely with regional theater leads on a global basis
- Prioritize investments in new and existing digital marketing channels, including advertising, content development, and content syndication ensuring clear ROI metrics are achieved
- Leveraging your experience as a seasoned manager, you will mentor a team of high performing content, demand generation, web, and brand/design professionals, while ensuring tight alignment with broader marketing organization
What is the structure and culture of the team like?
This role represents a strategic position on the CloudHealth marketing leadership team, particularly as the world shifts more and more to digital engagement with customers and prospects. With technology and the competition constantly evolving over time, the team is committed to hiring individuals who are flexible and creative with an ambition to learn, have strong communication abilities, and are passionate about excellence. We value leaders who create a strong sense of team and know how to make 1+1=3.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink's Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Healthy and local inspired snacks in all our pantries
More Jobs From