Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Were taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is seeking a Director of Paid Acquisition to lead our integrated marketing teams. In this role, you will drive the strategic creation of our go to market planning process. You will lead development of compelling, insight driven campaigns that delight and engage restaurants and continue to scale our brand.
Our mission is to help restaurants delight guests, do what they love, and thrive. The team - which includes paid media and social media - are all critical levers to connect with prospects and customers and help them understand and realize the value of Toast. This leader is responsible for optimizing these channels, identifying new opportunities, and partnering with product, sales, and marketing teams on future growth opportunities.
You are a master project manager known for your immaculate attention to detail. You are the go-to person within your function to get things done and move fast. You are a lifelong learner who understands the importance of communication and meaningful relationships. You have a proven history of analyzing data to identify areas of opportunity, executing in a highly cross functional environment, and an ownership mentality toward outputs.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Lead, develop and build campaign strategies and insight-driven integrated marketing plans to support growth in our core business
- Lead the cross-functional execution of all go-to-market launch activities across Toast properties and marketing channels that build customer trust and provide an excellent experience.
- Design, implement, test, and scale paid strategies across channels including experimentation frameworks that optimize creative, audience and channel effectiveness
- Identify and analyze new opportunities, outlining analytical plans, metrics, key performance indicators and risk, and drive innovation in our marketing.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Brand, Copy, and Design teams to transform ideas into compelling and personalized messages and product experiences
- Ideate on new ways to engage restaurants and build brand love for Toast
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- A passion for the customer and a proven track record of developing insight-driven marketing plans that tie to business initiatives and deliver results.
- 10-15 years of marketing experience at a software company or agency specializing in paid media and brand campaigns.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, solve problems, remove barriers and challenge the status-quo.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to read relevant data, draw conclusions, and provide recommended course of action.
- Must be nimble enough to negotiate with multiple stakeholders, have the backbone to represent your point of view with stakeholders, and flexible enough to accept direction.
- Be a self-starter who thrives in ambiguous environments and adapts easily to change.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.