Office Tour Photos
As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
This leadership role will focus on building a best-in-class digital marketing function that can scale, and has a proven track record leading teams in building and executing strategic digital campaigns that generate pipeline and drive customer acquisition and cross-sell. The ideal candidate for this role is a detail-oriented contributor with a passion for data-driven decision-making and experience in website strategy for demand gen, paid social media, data analysis, SEM/SEO and conversion optimization, as well as an excellent communicator and collaborator.
This is a critical role within the Marketing team reporting to the VP of Global Demand Generation. With an emphasis on website strategy for demand gen, SEO/SEM, and paid social, the role will focus on driving demand through an orchestration of digital activities as part of integrated campaigns that deliver impressions, engagement and qualified leads.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Develop strategy, plan and oversee execution of all digital efforts aimed at driving qualified leads especially across owned digital properties.
- Develop, track and monitor ROI of website, SEM & paid social activities in continuous effort to optimize impact and spend.
- Develop a global, data-driven SEO strategy, bringing in digital best practices and execution strategies to the Datto Marketing team. Collaborating with other Marketing teams, align SEO strategy to content strategy at all stages of the buyer journey.
- Lead optimization of global landing pages, with testing strategies to deliver converting landing page concepts for development and activation.
- Develop and communicate global paid media strategy to regional Marketing and Sales leaders, to support integrated GTM plans and meet regional business targets.
- Monitor, measure, analyze, and compile reports for the Executive leadership team showing results, engagement and ROI.
- Actively partner and collaborate with cross-functional partners including key stakeholders, field marketing teams, content team, product marketing teams, sales, content and creative to ensure consistency in the articulation of the brand, while delivering relevant messaging by key audience segments.
- Leverage the use of marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to reach customers in new ways to improve marketing ROI recommendations and overall strategies.
- Support the development and optimization of content that resonates with intended audiences and supports SEM, earned media and other marketing KPIs.
- Monitor competitive and industry best practices of applications, channels, tactics, design and strategy.
- 7-10 years of digital marketing experience for mid-sized businesses, either in-house or at an agency (SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Retargeting, Display advertising, Programmatic advertising, Conversion optimization)
- Demonstrated experience with managing and implementing digital marketing initiatives that drive demand and will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization
- Led successful digital campaign optimizations across various channels to drive business outcomes (MQLs, SQLs); Google PPC, Google Display, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube advertising, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Experienced in communicating to Executive Leadership on key success metrics and impact of digital marketing programs and initiatives to topline business results. Knack for displaying results in an organized and understandable fashion, specifically with a proven ability to pull out high-level, actionable learnings
- Strong understanding of platform integrations that enable lead flow from digital advertising platforms through to marketing automation & CRM tools, i.e. Marketo / Salesforce.
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills, with a willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development.
- Prior experience managing teams and working with cross functional partners.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and change. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with web analytic tools, such as Google Analytics. Strong analytical skills with the ability to make metrics driven recommendations to test, measure and improve programs.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- BA/BS Degree and relevant work experience required.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From