Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What Were Looking For:
The Senior Manager, Customer Success works directly with the VP of CX to develop a customer success strategy that delivers great results both for customers and the business. At Robin, CX is the primary customer lobbying group, advocating for customer-first thinking internally and growing our customer base through proven customer relationship strategy.
The Senior Manager, Customer Success is responsible for our Senior and Strategic CSM teams, working with our largest customers to ensure theyre achieving their workplace goals with Robin. Youll build meaningful relationships with both customers and colleagues to drive customer engagement with a focus on adoption, growth, and retention. CSMs are optimistic workplace experts and youll be leading the charge to ensure were taking a consultative approach to share best practices and help workplace teams create an amazing experience for their teams.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Define and optimize customer success strategy.
- Own hiring, onboarding, coaching, and development of CSM team.
- Track and refine success metrics and performance KPIs for CSMs.
- Build relationships with key customers, via calls and eventually on-site visits (when its safe again).
- Represent the CSM team in cross-department initiatives with Sales, RevOps, Marketing, Product.
- Distill actionable feedback for product and training opportunities for staff.
- Partner with the Sales team to increase retention and expansion opportunities for customers.
- Expand the process for customer relationship management, and update when the process breaks.
You'll Succeed in This Role If You Have:
- At least 3 years experience managing a customer success team (B2B SaaS preferred). and direct experience as a CSM working with Enterprise customers.
- Strong ability to build a cohesive team, including remote employees where needed.
- Proven ability to coach and develop others.
- Analytical approach to scaling customer success strategy.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Bias to action, but with diplomacy.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 401(k) match program
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 12 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.