Office Tour Photos
Constant Contact is looking for a business-minded, analytical superstar who can draw insights from a mountain of data to recommend strategies to drive business results. Some might call you a data freak. We are looking for a strategic thinker who uses data to identify how we can best move users along their journeys with Constant Contact to improve conversion, product use, customer success, retention, referral, and upsell.
Qualified candidates will have proven analytical experience finding insights that led to business results in a fast-paced software as a service (SaaS) context. Qualified candidates will also have proven experience communicating complex analytical insights, simply. Success in the role requires the ability to use these priority insights to recommend approaches to key stakeholders that can drive tangible business results.
In this role, you will deeply understand all facets of Constant Contact users, including prospects, trialers, customers, and lost customers. You will develop robust views of these users that include user profile information, vertical, product usage, marketing engagement, conversion, retention, revenue, and more. Critically, you will identify the right insights that can drive business results and work with key stakeholders to drive action from these insights. This role reports to the Senior Director, Customer Lifecycle Marketing. You will manage a Manager, Customer Lifecycle Marketing to support your insights agenda.
What youll do:
- Draw insights from data to better manage users along their journeys with Constant Contact to drive business results: conversion, product use, retention, upsell
- Deeply understand the behaviors of users throughout their journeys including prospects, trialers, customers, and lost customers
- Use data from a variety of sources to understand the full picture, all tied to business results: conversion, retention, revenue, user vertical, user attributes, product use, etc.
- Clearly communicate data insights to Marketing leadership, making complex concepts and analyses easy to understand
- Recommend priority, insights-based strategies to Marketing leadership on how to best manage users through their journeys across all available user touchpoints (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Product, Support)
- Partner closely with Customer Lifecycle Marketing campaign management team to execute customer marketing campaigns using your insights
- Partner with Analytics team on data needs, propensity models, behavioral models, and customer state definitions
- Maintain KPIs such as conversion, product use, customer state movement, retention, average revenue per subscriber (ARPS), and more, cut by relevant user segments
- Manage a Manager, Customer Lifecycle Marketing to support the abov
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Marketing, Statistics, Data Science, or other field with deep quantitative analysis
- 6+ years of experience in Customer Lifecycle Marketing, Analytics, or related highly-analytical roles
- 2+ years of experience in software as a service (SaaS), preferably in email marketing, online presence, digital marketing, ecommerce, or social media
- 2+ years in operational marketing role applying data insights to marketing approaches
- Relentless intellectual curiosity and analytical skill to find the right insight amid a sea of data to drive business decisions and results; track record of insights that drove results
- Strategic thinker who creates logic-driven, data-backed recommendations with an eye towards pithiness; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent ability to communicate complex analyses simply in slide presentations using charts
- Self-starter who can operate with limited guidance but knows when to ask for help
- Positive attitude and proven team player who collaborates well across multiple stake-holders
- Fearless to take on new responsibilities or try something new
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
- 1+ year experience managing a direct report
- Thrives in data-driven, fast-paced organizations
- 1+ year of experience in industries serving small businesses (or direct small business experience)
- 2+ years in a client-service role, such as management consulting or research agency
- Experience using Tableau, Cognos, Salesforce
Why youll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know youre more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you cant learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when youre not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And dont miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosies place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesnt matter to us, because theres plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if youre really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From