WHO WE ARE
The Wayfair Integrated Marketing team helps establish a deeper connection with our consumers by developing omni-channel campaigns and storytelling moments across the marketing flywheel.
This isnt your traditional marketing role because we arent your traditional marketers. We own the strategy, P&L, and strategic roadmaps for our channels and measure everything we do, from brand-building influencer campaigns to lower funnel affiliate efforts.
What makes us successful is using that data to build algorithms and automated solutions to help each and every customer create spaces that are just right for them through the media, brands and influencers they trust the most.
As the Senior Manager, Content and Commerce for Wayfair, you will be responsible for helping to lead and manage our GTM strategy and day-to-day operations for influencer marketing, affiliate marketing, and paid media partnerships.
We are looking for a collaborative team lead who is equal parts creative and analytical. This role will combine aspects of inspirational brand storytelling with influencers along with profit-driving long-term media partnerships with top publishers.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Lead a team of high-performing professionals to develop a holistic influencer marketing and affiliate marketing strategy for the Wayfair brand.
- Coach team to develop innovative ideas for integrated campaigns that can be leveraged for omni-channel content generation, from brand activations to influencer collaborations and CSR efforts.
- Evolve the measurement strategy of the channel to determine attribution of longer-term revenue to brand-building campaigns.
- Drive the development and execution of new launch strategies while maintaining current media and influencer relationships.
- Forge and expand strong internal relationships across multiple teams, acting as champion of channel objectives, strategies and project timelines.
- Expand and deepen relationships with publishers.
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge; stay on top of category and market trends.
- Help to identify and drive resolution on areas of opportunity and process efficiencies.
WHAT YOULL NEED
- 9+ years of experience across content, commerce, affiliate marketing and influencer marketing or client-side experience, ideally both.
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape. Experience leveraging influencer marketing, affiliate marketing, and paid media partnerships as part of cohesive brand building.
- CPG, Retail or e-commerce experience for consumer facing brands.
- At least 3 years of management experience.
- Analytical skills required (e.g., measuring success beyond impressions).
- Experience with influencer marketing, affiliate marketing, and paid media partnerships required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a creative thinker with strong decision making skills.
- Must be proactive, reliable, resourceful and have an eye for detail.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to problem solve.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.