Office Tour Photos
If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that followswhether its hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, were helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
We are looking for a talented Senior Manager to join our Client Management team. This role focuses on supporting Wellframes health plan, provider and partner clients to achieve success during the implementation of our platform, and throughout the client life cycle, as well as managing and mentoring a small team.
The successful candidate will have experience of owning the project management, day to day management and being the point of contact for complex software implementations. You will act as the voice of the client internally and will be the subject matter expert when it comes to your clients needs and challenges, communicating their experiences and feedback internally and finding opportunities for product and service support enhancements.
You will also have experience of leading and developing a team, with a track record of mentoring and developing people in a player/coach capacity.
Areas of responsibility include:
Providing project oversight and client advocacy with client accounts and within Wellframe
- Serving as the primary, daily point of contact to clients, building strong and lasting relationships with client counterparts
- Coordinating project/program resources and requirements needed for initial execution, on-going success, and expansion
- Specific tasks include project management, leading client calls, training client staff, ensuring deliverables are met on time and of the highest quality, and quickly identifying and communicating potential risks as they emerge that may impact timeliness and success
- Serving as an intermediary between clients, the Client Strategy & Operations team, and other Wellframe teams to share insights from our end-users
- Continually monitoring and analyzing client program utilization and performance through regular quantitative review and interpretation of internal reports and qualitative assessment through regular client check-ins
Help establish and actively manage customer success plans
- Partnering with the account lead to support client growth and drive project work to support strategic objectives
- Facilitating and assisting in the creation and updating of account management plans and client strategy frameworks
- Leveraging performance metrics to make informed, strategic recommendations to Wellframe and Client teams
- Assist with the development of client-specific training plans and help lead both virtual and in-person trainings of client teams
Identify opportunities to grow and scale the Client Strategy & Operations operations
- Working closely with Wellframe Client Strategy & Operations leadership and other senior Wellframe leadership to meet client and internal goals
- Identifying opportunities and help implement process and performance improvement initiatives across the Client Strategy & Operations organization
Internal management & coordination
- Leading and developing a team of Client Operation Managers and AssociatesWork closely with your team to set career goals, and establish plans to achieve short and long-term success
- Assist in goal setting for your team and be accountable for achieving team and client implementation metrics
- Managing the tracking and analysis of multiple projects and their key performance indicators, tasks, and milestones, while also remediating possible or current issues, risks, overflows, deficits, as well as recommended solutions
- Developing and facilitating process and performance improvement initiativesWorking closely with senior management and cross-functional teams on resource planning, availability, and allocation according to projects pipeline
- Leverage client data, internal retrospectives, and user feedback to share insights to support Wellframes product and service innovation
- Establish strong relationships with internal stakeholders and team leads, while working with cross-functional teams on resource planning and prioritization
Experience, & Skills
- Strong implementation or large technology project management experience, including 3+ years in a management or supervisory capacity
- Proven experience leading implementation teams, while motivating and developing teams to achieve exceptional results
- Experience leading project teams to meet aggressive deadlines while leveraging project management best practices
- Experience with developing implementation and project management methodologies, tools, and efficiencies with implementations
- Experience in health care client management, implementation, and project team coordination roles and an understanding of payer, provider, and other key stakeholders in the healthcare market landscape is desirable
- Previous experience leading health information technology or health management software projects is also desirable
Behaviors & Traits Required
- Strong demonstration of the companys core values of Tenacity, Collaboration, and Humility
- Must be Boston-based or willing to relocate
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
More Jobs From