THE ROLE: Senior Manager, Business Analytics
Location: Flexible - USA Based candidates ONLY - remote flexibility (preference for Boston/East Coast candidates), or Hybrid Flexibility out of our Boston or NY offices.
Were looking for
A Senior Manager, Business Analytics who, with a combination of strong data exploration, business analytics and statistical skills, will partner with strategic stakeholders to solve some of the most analytically complex questions and proactively identify business opportunities. ultimately accelerating Rue Gilt Groupes growth!
What Youll Do:
- Hands-on role leading a portfolio of business analytics areas and a team of analysts in a highly consultative, data driven, and collaborative business culture to enable the business to make better informed decisions through elegant, accurate, and timely data visualizations and complex analyses.
- Prioritize, manage and deliver complex advanced analytical outputs such as forecasting, segmentation and business case valuations, and develop consistent approaches and methodologies, automate repeatable tasks and drive process efficiencies.
- Translate complex analytics into concise and easily consumable insights that tell a compelling story to a non-technical audience at all levels of the organization including senior leaders and Board presentations.
- Build and maintain strong functional stakeholder partnerships that enable proactive opportunities to improve business outside of specific questions asked, influence the organization to make needed changes to continuously improve customer experience.
- Serve as a player-coach when needed and own multi-discipline or particularly complex analytics questions.
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness and innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow and bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you and sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- Masters degree in mathematics, economics, statistics or business analytics and extensive experience in data analytics in consumer/retail/marketing/ad-tech or other quantitative fields.
- Proficient hands-on experience in database querying languages (SQL or similar) and Tableau or similar tool, and advanced Excel skills.
- Experience in A/B testing.
- Solid knowledge of databases, data warehousing techniques, experience working with technology teams such as engineering, business intelligence, data warehousing and data science for implementing data-analytics solutions.
- Experienced in applications and hypothesis testing and design of experiments.
- Experience managing a small team of analysts.
About the Business Analytics Team:
RGG business stakeholders are extremely data savvy and analytical, which is exciting for our team of curious, innovative, data driven thinkers with a passion for figuring out solutions to problems or methodology for improved deliverables.
We truly believe in the value of data and its power in driving our business goals and excited for you to be part of the fun.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered.