Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
This new Thrasher will be responsible for developing a Brand Management curriculum to optimize the performance of our people and our brands. This role is pivotal to the success and evolution of the Brand organization as it continues to rapidly scale and we stay committed to growing our talent. You will lead a team that includes an instructional designer, content developers and a knowledge manager to ensure that best-in-class learning resources are developed, deployed and maintained. In this role, you will also develop strategies in partnership with other Brand Learning leaders to continuously improve and support the performance of the Brand Management team. We are seeking a forward-thinking team leader who is passionate about executing strategies that attract, develop, engage and retain our talent.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Partner with Brand Learning leadership to build talent capabilities that are aligned with OKRs
- Constantly assess the learning needs of the brand team to build, maintain and implement a curriculum that closes gaps, optimize performance and drives business impact
- Oversee the design, development and implementation of the Brand Management curriculum
- Ensure the Brand Management curriculum is maintained, represents the current state of the business and is updated as needed
- Partner with Brand Learning leaders to develop and implement strategies and programs that build, capture and share in-house and external expertise
- Lead and provide direct oversight of the instructional design of the Brand Management curriculum and the content development process for the Brand Management curriculum Partner with Brand Learning leadership to develop and execute knowledge management strategies
- Execute Brand knowledge management strategies
- Lead and provide direct oversight of the Brand knowledge management resources
- Mentor and coach the Brand curriculum and knowledge management team
- Execute continuous improvement and evaluation strategies to ensure data-driven decisions on how to evolve Brand learning programs and provide the Brand team with essential knowledge, skills and abilities to elevate their performance
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development or Human Resources
- ~10 years experience in a senior management-level role on a Learning and Development team, ideally in a high-growth tech or start-up environment
- Proven track record of developing and implementing curriculum and knowledge management practices
- Extensive experience designing, developing and implementing L&D programs that drive business performance
- Strong facilitation, presentation, communication and coaching skills
- A willingness to roll up our sleeves and design, develop and implement training modules
- Management and leadership acumen and a self-directed style, you must be comfortable functioning in an environment where you will often be leading the charge on process development
- Exceptional influencing, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Must be humble, results-oriented, collaborative and have a sense of humor and a strong EQ
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.