Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of Linkedin's Top Startups.
- You will report into the VP, Analytics.
- You will partner with product and engineering peers to build the analytics horsepower that will guide the next generation of our platform.
- You will apply your expertise in quantitative analysis in understanding how our business customers work with our platform and create insights to build the best no code platform.
- You will partner with cross function peers to implement and enhance the analytics roadmap.
- You will grow a team of analysts and prioritize their work allocation.
- You will present data driven insights to different cross functional teams.
- Manage and extend the data collection strategy.
- Use Unqork to build no code based analytics tools.
- Establish and operationalize the key performance indicators for the platform team.
- Help further a data-driven culture within the company.
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS in Comp Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics discipline or equivalent experience
- 7+ years experience performing advanced analytics using structured and unstructured data.
- Experience communicating the results of analyses with cross functional teams to influence the strategy.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience in Python.
- Experience with at least one database such as Snowflake/Redshift, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Basic knowledge of statistics.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.