Senior Manager, Americas System Integrators
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Were looking for a high-energy, creative, detail-oriented and passionate person to join the channel sales organization at Lookout and lead our strategy and field engagement with Strategic Partners across the Americas. Strategic Partners include large System Integrators, MSSPs and the big consulting firms. Reporting to the Americas Channel Director you will be responsible for accelerating our business through these key partners and establishing strong executive relationships. Successful candidates have built strong networks with SIs, MSSPs and consulting partners in the software or services industry in the Americas and significantly contributed to the companys success.
Our ideal candidate is a true partnership- person with a strong belief that partners are key to success and with the ability to act as an ambassador for our indirect GTM strategy.
- You will be responsible for building and executing Lookouts SI, MSSP and consulting partner strategy in the Americas based on the global channel and MSSP program
- You will establish executive relationships with key System Integrators, MSSPs and consulting partners to position Lookout and the value we can bring to them appropriately
- You will work closely with the leadership and field teams as well as our corporate alliance and business development team to ensure a consistent approach and message towards these partners
- You will drive appropriate programs, incentives and demand generation activities together with these key partners in order to position our joint value propositions in the market
- Relationships with SIs, MSSPs and consulting partners are key and you will be an ambassador for Lookouts partner strategy internally and externally
- A passionate partnership person with experience managing large System Integrators and MSSPs as well as the main consulting firms
- A trusted individual with strong ties within the partner ecosystem of software vendors, SIs and MSSPs and an extremely positive reputation
- A results driven person with resilience, optimism and passion about our business and partners
- 10+ years of working with and managing SIs, MSSPs and consulting partners
- US based role, preferably located near a major metropolitan area, with ability to travel as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and drive others
- Excellent communicator with exceptional presentation skills and the ability to boil down complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages
- Flawless organizational and project management capabilities with the ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Excellent analytical skills