At PathAI, we're applying machine learning techniques in amazing ways. We develop solutions in pathology that are modernizing healthcare, including detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative. Our team has some unique and important machine learning challenges to solve, with a focus on advancing medicine and improving patient care.
This is a Full Time Position.
We're looking for experienced machine learning engineers to join our team and help solve some of these challenges. You will have the opportunity to work in a company culture that puts employees first, is relaxed but focused and hard-working. Every PathAI employee is a contributor to our mission to pioneer better patient care by providing the best, most innovative deep learning tools to biotech, pathologists, clinicians and healthcare organizations. You will work alongside leading innovators in the field of deep learning and medicine, and play a critical role in algorithm development.
- A technical leader to drive the evolution of the ML platform to scalably support PathAIs product needs in both scientific projects and clinical applications.
- Establish world-class engineering practices and culture within the team: design, implementation, testing, production support, long term maintenance.
- Hands-on engineering in building significant parts of the platform.
- Collaborate with product engineering teams and SREs to deploy the ML platform and its applications in a production setting.
- Mentor and coach junior team members in the team, option to grow into a management position as the team grows.
- Strong track record in designing, implementing, and operating production ML systems.
- Expertise in effective engineering and operational processes.
- Experience in leading or managing teams
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available for many roles
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Free in-office lunch on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Snacks and drinks in the office which currently include a mountain of Milano cookies, endless Fruit Snacks, as well as cold brew coffee and kombucha on tap, among many other options. Our in-house Snackologist is also happy to take your requests!
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
With the rise of employment phishing scams, especially during the current COVID-19 situation, we ask candidates to be extra vigilant. Be careful about providing any kind of personal information, such as location, age, or financial information to recruiters who may be impersonating PathAI employees. PathAI does not require payment for interviews or for applicants to purchase their own work supplies for reimbursement.
More Jobs From