Love data? We do too.
What youll do as a Senior Lead Data Engineer:
- Take ownership of building data solutions to provide actionable insights into key business metrics.
- Lead the marketing acquisition data engineering squad to design scalable processes.
- Drive implementation of high quality, production-grade data pipelines and ETL processes.
- Partner and collaborate with product owners, product managers and the Growth Marketing Analysts team on strategy and technical direction.
- Have the ability to rapidly adapt and be flexible. We roll out products very quickly and are looking for a team that can pivot at a moments notice.
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in aspects of business intelligence and data engineering, including data warehousing, delivery, and operations is required.
- Experienced technical leader. Multiple years proven experience leading a data engineering team.
- The ability to build and optimize data pipelines, transformations, architectures, and data sets is required.
- Strong knowledge in a variety of data engines like SQL Server, MySQL and/or Redshift is required.
- Experience with data tools such as Datadog, Alation, Tableau and/or other reporting tools is preferred.