Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The Sr Inventory Planning Analyst is primarily responsible for the inventory analysis and inventory planning for several of Thrasios brands and ensuring a healthy pipeline of inventory to support the brands projected demand.
This is a great opportunity for an organized and ambitious supply chain professional whos eager to solve complex problems and work on a varied and growing portfolio of leading consumer products. Youll have opportunities to work cross-functionally, increase your scope of work, and shape your career.
- Develop, analyze and manage daily, weekly and monthly inventory reports to ensure optimum inventory levels at the item and channel level based on the most accurate demand data
- Build, analyze & execute inventory annual/quarterly/Monthly inventory plans for all SKUs based on adjusted sales annual/monthly forecasts
- Translate supply plans into inventory replenishment recommendations on a daily basis that will be executed by other supply chain teams
- Analyze inventory pipelines and communicate risks that may have significant impact on inventory replenishment in the future.
- Ensure new acquisition inventory pipelines are setup for success from day one and be able to communicate risks as to the health of the pipeline.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build forecasting models and automate inventory reports
- Build effective communication channels and collaboration processes with the purchasing & global Logistics, brand management, marketing and finance teams to ensure uninterrupted availability of healthy levels of inventory
- Develop and implement key SOPs within areas of responsibility. Identify and introduce best practices for inventory planning and management within the organization.
- Develop effective and reliable reporting dashboards and communicate these to leadership.
- Provide analytical support around inventory coverage, health for specific items, events, channels which will help cross functional teams make more informed decisions.
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering, Finance, or a related field
- 5+ years work experience, including 2+ years in an inventory planning & management or a related field.
- Experience managing 5000+ SKUs in a fast-paced environment with high variability particularly in retail/e-commerce (Amazon, Shopify, eBay, etc.) and consumer goods
- Experience in inventory management modeling, forecasting, reporting and automation
- Experience in ERP Procure-to-Pay & inventory modules.
- Experience in process development and implementation
Nice to have, but not required:
- APICS CPIM certification or equivalent.
- Masters degree in mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering, quantitative finance or a related role
- Experience working with NetSuite, procure-to-pay/inventory ERP module.
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.