Who We Are:
JOOR is disrupting the fashion industry and thats not just marketing speak. So many of the people who come to JOOR are looking to work for a tech company with a unique and interesting challenge. Well, JOOR offers this and more. Backed by Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series C start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Women to Watch in 2020 by Luxury Daily, and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 140 employees in 9 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Madrid, Melbourne and Tokyo. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services 8,600 brands across 53 categories, 200,000 retailers in 144 countries, and manages an incredible $1B in global merchandise volume (GMV) each and every month. Clients include major retailers, like Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdales; e-commerce players like Ounass and Nisnass; and key influencers like Forty Five Ten and Dover Street Market. Leading mens and womens brands include everyone from Tory Burch, Isabel Marant, Stella McCartney, Berluti, The Row and thousands more.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, youll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, than JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are building software that is transforming an industry
- Our industry-leading technology won an American Business (Stevie) Award
- We are global and rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry
Integrations enable our clients to seamlessly exchange critical business data between their backend data systems and JOORs platform. As a member of the Integrations team, youll tackle complex problems and implement solutions that support emerging, independent businesses all the way up to global brands and retailers. We are looking for a candidate who has a strong hybrid of communications and technical skills who is excited to work directly with clients to solve problems and can manage technical projects from beginning to end.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and mentor Integrations Managers who provide project management and technical support for integration with JOORs industry-leading Wholesale Marketplace
- Ensure implementation and maintenance of successful integrations with JOOR clients and strategic ERP/POS systems, owning the complete integrations lifecycle
- Work with clients cross-functional teams and technology leaders to understand and document requirements for system integration, and advise on integration paths for optimal results
- Partner with Sales, Client Management, Product Management, and Engineering to translate customer needs into a better overall product that delivers a better Wholesale Data Exchange experience to our clients
- Act as a pre-sale integrations consultant for sales team during prospect calls for key clients
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelors degree
- 6+ years experience in Pre-Sale Engineering, Product Management or Technical Consulting
- Strong communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts to clients and non-technical partners
- Experience working with complex data in a relational database
- Experience developing partnerships with third-party companies
- Extensive technical background covering data exchange integration using technologies such as REST APIs, FTP, and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity working with ERP, PLM, POS, SaaS technologies and/or an e-commerce platform
- Familiarity with GraphQL is a plus
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
- Need a break? Flexible My Time policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k plans
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the companys performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.