Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Our Commercial Technology Architecture team advises Life Sciences customers to devise the right technology strategy and architecture to help their broader commercial business accomplish their strategic goals.
As a Senior Integration Architect, you will drive engagements around application/data assets working with customers, Veeva teams, and other vendors to define the overall integration architecture that will meet current and future business needs.
As our customers are looking to maximize their technology investments, you will need to help them assess their current systems and propose an integration framework that helps them accomplish their strategic and operational goals. You will work with customers to identify business drivers, establish priorities, define roadmaps and work with other vendors and Veeva to help them realize that vision.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
What Youll Do
- Work with customers, Veeva Domain Architects, and other vendors to assess current state, co-create a future state, and drive the development of the integration architecture roadmap to meet our customers current and future needs.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration in driving our customers commercial business innovation leveraging best practices and standards in integration, agile data governance, and modern data security and protection.
- Help our customers drive evergreen strategies for key foundational integration capabilities (e.g. Integration governance, Event-driven, API-driven, etc.).
- Engage with customers and Veevas Business Consulting organization to bring forward new ways of thinking around integration to improve commercial business outcomes.
- Help drive cloud adoption and leverage cloud-enabled technologies and toolsets within the Integration domain.
- Advocate information security and the appropriate use of information and data within the target information and integration architecture.
- 10+ years experience in enterprise application integration designing, implementing, and/or supporting architecture-related activities.
- 5+ years MuleSoft/Boomi/Workato/etc experience in transforming complex strategic business requirements into workable technology solutions
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns (Event-driven, Batch, API, etc)
- Deep knowledge of microservices architecture and API strategy development
- Experience with the entire API development lifecycle from design, build and securing to governance & management
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD concepts, and building pipelines using Jenkins and Maven
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements, and architecture conversations with different stakeholder groups (management, business users, and technology).
Nice to Have
- 3+ years of consulting experience desirable
- Experience implementing BioPharma Commercial-related IT and technology solutions.
- Experience with Veeva Commercial Cloud
- Experience in HCP/Patient Journey Analytics, Marketing Decision Engines, and Salesforce.
- Experience integrating with Saas solutions like Salesforce.com, Marketing Automation, ERP, and Workday
- Mulesoft/Boomi/Workato/etc certification is a plus
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].