Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
We're looking for a collaborative, passionate and energetic person who wants to take on an exciting, new hybrid role. This role will have two components: the first allows you to work directly with retailers. You will help retailers integrate with Salsify so they receive Enhanced Content on their web pages. The second allows you to work directly with Salsify customers. You will consult with our customers and configure their Salsify platform to meet each of their unique and growing commerce business demands. Both will require strong technical consultative skills and experience working within cross-functional teams.
How Youll Make an Impact:
Enhanced Content SDK responsibilities:
- Advise retailers on how to best leverage Enhanced Content SDK as the lead technical consultant on multiple concurrent time and materials projects
- Present and drive dialogue with technical audiences internally (e.g. Product and Engineering) as well as externally (e.g. IT teams and web developers) ensuring retailers needs are met with Salsify
Implementation Consultant responsibilities:
- Lead the technical consulting and configuration component of multiple concurrent time and materials projects
- Partner with Project Managers to deliver projects on time, within scope, and within budget
- Develop a deep understanding of customers existing business models and processes to implement Salsify in the most effective, efficient, and creative ways to ensure successful user adoption and overall long term success with our products
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success Managers, Project Managers, Account Managers and other teams to ensure customers are set up to achieve established KPIs/Goals
- Familiarity with implementing eCommerce platforms, such as Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce or Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a bonus
Youll Enjoy This Role if You Have:
- Passion and experience making customers and retailers successful
- Like problem solving and can take different approaches to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical, organizational, internal, customer, or personal
- Curiosity and openness to learning with the ability to quickly grasp and make effective use of knowledge
- The ability to thoughtfully communicate new concepts to diverse audiences and adapt to changing circumstances
- Confidence driving solutions to challenging customer or internal situations autonomously and understand when to raise risk and inform relevant stakeholders
What we have for you:
US Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.