Senior HRIS Analyst
What you will be doing:
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the HRIS, including integrations and implementations.
- Manage the global support and maintenance of the HRIS system. Troubleshoot and test as needed
- Implement new modules and lead system upgrades by organizing the efforts, testing and validating
- Support HR team/management on structural policy matters related to the HRIS.
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing data.
- Work alongside the IT department to perform regular assessments and improvements to the HRIS by recommending system efficiencies
- Design user-friendly processes, guidelines, and documentation.
- Oversee all system upgrades and system additions.
- Prepare/Build custom reports for members of HR or within other company departments.
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws.
- Maintain assignment for User Based Security roles to employees and/or positions
- Provide support for HCM system inbound and outbound integration issues and changes to existing integrations
- Create, change, test, validate and implement Business Processes into the HCM systems
- Maintain current knowledge of the HRIS marketplace and system capabilities
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Partner closely with HRIS Analyst and other HR members on processes, projects, and tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned or as may be necessary.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience as a HRIS analyst
- Highly analytical and organized individual
- Exp. in management like role (Sr or Lead)
- Project management expertise
- HRIS data administration experience (Ceridian Dayforce/Oracle preferred; experience with other systems helpful)
- Experience with HCM implementations, testing of upgrades, patches and new applications to test new and existing functionality
- Demonstrated knowledge of the HR function & processes
Motional is a driverless technology company making self-driving vehicles a safe, reliable, and accessible reality.
The Motional team is made up of engineers, researchers, innovators, dreamers and doers, who together are creating a first-of-its-kind technology with the potential to transform the way we move. Were behind some of the industry's largest leaps forward, including the first fully-autonomous cross-country drive in the U.S, the launch of the world's first robotaxi pilot, and operation of the world's most-established public robotaxi fleet.
As a leader in an emerging industry that has the promise of creating safer, more reliable and accessible transportation for all, its imperative we have a diverse workforce, create an inclusive culture, and understand the communities we operate in around the world.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is fundamental to Motionals success. Thats why weve established a team to ensure DEI is at the forefront of the candidate and employee experience, beginning with the hiring process and continuing throughout your career. We also partner with organizations like the National Society of Black Engineers, the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, and the Society of Women Engineers to ensure our DEI work is informed by the latest thinking and approaches.
Strategically formed by Hyundai Motor Group and Aptiv, Motional is fundamentally changing how people move through their lives. Headquartered in Boston, Motional has operations in the U.S and Asia. For more information, visit www.Motional.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Motional AD Inc. is an EOE. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To comply with Federal Law, we participate in E-Verify. All newly-hired employees are queried through this electronic system established by the DHS and the SSA to verify their identity and employment eligibility.