Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager will serve as a strategic growth marketing consultant to our portfolio of healthcare (health plans and hospital systems) clients developing growth marketing strategies as well as implementing best-in-class campaigns.
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager will oversee digital analytics, growth and optimization of high seven-figure, direct-response user acquisition campaigns for brands like Amwell, Anthem, Cleveland Clinic, Intermountain, NYP, etc.
This person will be responsible for driving utilization and ROI of telehealth programs across the country through channel testing and optimization. You will have ample opportunity to tangibly impact the growth of Amwell's business.
- Develop the strategy for and execute growth marketing campaigns across multiple paid advertising platforms both online and offline, brand and performance campaigns (including but not limited to paid search, paid social, affiliate, display, influencers, direct mail, TV, radio, OTT, etc.) to drive enrollment and visit growth, at scale and at cost.
- Manage significant monthly budgets and high-volume traffic.
- Optimize campaigns directly in self-service ad platforms and in coordination with external vendor partners
- Conduct detailed data analysis to drive business results
- Collaborate cross-functionally (engineering, BI, product, design, copy, account management, etc.) to effectively prioritize requests and efficiently execute against our teams growth goals
- May require some travel (10-20%) to share campaign performance with clients
- 4+ years in a quantitative marketing role, managing user acquisition campaigns for consumer mobile apps
- Strong communication and Excel skills
- Familiarity with the following relevant tools: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Branch, Google Analytics
- Possess technical knowledge of tracking from implementation to reporting.
- Scrappy and resilient - possess a strong sense of urgency, bias towards action, and work effectively under pressure
- Think deeply but also act quickly
- Curious no fear of asking questions and willing to admit that you dont know the answer
- Were in an industry that is constantly evolving comfort with ambiguity is very important
- Low ego, a team player
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Cross-functional team player internally and externally
- Bachelors degree
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of; corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because Amwell is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the companys and our clients go-to marketing agency. Were responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Caf lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.
More Jobs From