Due to tremendous growth, the Total Rewards Team at Motional has opened a new position for a Senior Equity Analyst. In this role you will own the management of the company equity programs and support executive compensation programs and processes.
The Motional global headquarters are located at 100 Northern Avenue in Boston, MA. Nestled in the bustling Seaport district with sweeping views of Boston Harbor and downtown Boston, the offices are located close to major transit lines and a quick walk to various restaurants and popular attractions.
What youll be doing:
- Manages the administration of Motionals equity plan and executive benefits
- Partner with legal, finance and HR to maintain compliance with the plan documents and global regulations
- Conduct audits as needed to assure proper controls and processing within required deadlines
- Manage system interfaces between payroll, HRIS and vendors to ensure integrity of data
- Develop communication and training materials for equity participants to enhance understanding of all equity related benefits and responsibilities
- Maintain current knowledge of global regulatory and tax issues
- Monitor trends, conduct market analysis and develop recommendations to ensure continued market alignment and effectiveness of equity program and executive compensation
- Assist with the preparation of Board materials
What were looking for:
- Experience managing different types of equity programs
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, able to draw conclusions, themes and trends and present data and recommendations in an easy to understand, organized, and logical manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong communicator, both verbally and written
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and G-Suite a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and excel at meeting tight deadlines and time management.
- Must have a strong attention to detail
Bonus Points (not required):
- Experience managing executive compensation programs
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP), or Certified Equity Professional (CEP)
Why you should join us:
- If you thrive working on a highly productive, collaborative team in a fast-paced emerging tech space, this opportunity is for you!