Cimpress Technology develops cutting-edge, best-in-world software that our mass customization businesses use to create personalized products for over 17 million global customers. Our Mass Customization Platform is comprised of modular, multi-tenant services. Our businesses can choose the solutions that work for them, or assemble any custom combination they need. This makes it easier and faster to do things like introduce new products, reach customers and track orders. And this kind of innovation keeps customers coming back. Just last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more.
We encourage our engineers to think like an owner to continue to act small as we grow. Every team defines their own roadmaps, and uses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level while still feeling small and nimble.
What You Will Do:
You will build scalable API-first microservices, self-service UI tools, and data products focused on pricing, managing, reporting, and invoicing millions of financial transactions across Cimpress businesses. To achieve that, you will be using:
- Mainly .NET Core and TypeScript to implement microservices, React to implement UIs.
- GitLab to manage CI/CD pipelines.
- Infrastructure as code to deploy the services to AWS, relying heavily on Docker containers and serverless technologies.
- Logging and monitoring tools to ensure bug-free operation of the services and customer satisfaction.
- Some of the best open-source projects available. You will also be encouraged to contribute in the open-source community.
- You will design solutions and shape the architectural direction of our services.
- You will collaborate with product managers and UX engineers to understand the business domain, requirements, and customer needs.
- You will participate in or lead architectural discussions (e.g. RESTful API design) to breakdown problems into meaningful chunks of work.
- Experience with service and application provisioning, deployment, and orchestration using cloud technologies. Experience using AWS products including ECS, EKS, Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, or Azure/Google Cloud equivalents is a plus.
- Deep knowledge and experience with relevant tools, programming languages, and frameworks (.NET Core, TypeScript, React preferred).
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL, or Graph databases and interests in data engineering.
- Experience Agile
Nice to Have:
- Experience and track record of leading software projects.
- Experience with mentoring others, being a good teacher.
- Diverse technical background and a passion for learning and staying current.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Cimpress means that you dont see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to whats next, were always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what were capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another phenomenal day at work.
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress Tech, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.