At Liaison, we’ve helped higher ed institutions build better, more diverse classes for three decades. You may recognize us as the company behind the Centralized Application Service (CAS), Enrollment Marketing services and platform (EMP), SlideRoom, Time2Track, TargetX (CRM) and Othot.
Everything we do is focused on taking that proven success and expanding its scope and scale. Over 31,000 programs on more than 1,000 campuses see us as a forward-thinking partner integral to meeting their total enrollment goals — and we’re building the data- and mission-driven team that will reinforce our role for decades to come.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with React required
- Experience with at least one other common JS framework preferred (AngularJS, Angular, Vue.js)
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience in Python (comfortable without relying on a framework, e.g., Django)
- Experience in single page client application development
- Working experience with OOP, SOA, microservices, design patterns
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of Amazon Web Services and some hands-on experience with services such as EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda
- Unit/Integration Testing