The Eze Eclipse™ solution is a born-in-the-cloud investment solution that supports start-up, emerging equity-, and event-focused hedge funds’ full investment process in a single, unified platform through a secure web browser interface. As a Senior Software Engineer on the Eclipse engineering team, you will be joining a team of highly talented engineers and product managers working on cloud native investment management software. You will be responsible for building, scaling, automated testing, deploying and monitoring of software utilizing the latest front-end and back-end technologies within a highly automated continuous integration/continuous delivery microservices environment.
We are looking for a versatile engineer with experience and interest in designing, developing and debugging distributed software running in the cloud. This role requires the ability and interest to work across all layers of the tech stack in a fast-paced environment with short release cycles.
Day to Day:
- Develop sophisticated software without supervision, perform advanced refactoring, fix complex bugs, and demonstrate advanced debugging skills.
- Work in a DevOps model where in you build, test, deploy, monitor and support the software your scrum team is responsible for.
- Embrace test-driven development techniques and take personal responsibility for quality and maintainability of the product.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 5+ years’ experience as a software developer with strong computer science fundamentals including system design, algorithms and familiarity with microservices or SOA.
- HTML5/CSS, JSON, SQL, message queuing infrastructures (e.g., RabbitMQ, other), Docker ecosystem. AWS, REST (the concept), Jira, Confluence
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with stateless scalable microservices architecture preferably using Docker ecosystem.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design principles.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Agile. Nice to Have: GoLang, Python, Node.JS, GraphQL
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.