Knox is the first financial institution for property investors. Were changing how homeowners and property investors build wealth. There are great brands up and down Wall Street ready to make the most of your portfolio of stocks and bonds, but Knox is the first and only investment firm focused on property.
Knox makes real estate investment portfolios perform while investors enjoy a hands-off, passive investing experience. We also make it easy for homeowners to turn the home theyre moving out of into an income property, unlocking preferred rates of return and creating generational wealth. Venture funded, were building an extraordinary team to help us expand rapidly. After successfully launching our platform in 7 cities, we are excited to expand our platform across the country.
Knox is a mission-driven company with a diverse team that values honest and transparent communication, simple and focused execution, and work-life balance. We offer market compensation and meaningful equity for world-class teammates. In 2021, Knox continues to grow in excess of 50% year over year, launched in 3 new cities, and closed an A-round of investment. Best of all, were just getting started!
About this position:
We're looking for a frontend developer who is skilled at designing and building web and mobile applications. You have strong technical and design skills with the ability to iterate quickly to produce tangible results. As a senior member of the engineering team, you will be instrumental in the development lifecycle to create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate mobile and web applications with a broad understanding of best practices and modern architectures.
In addition to directly supporting our applications, you will become a key member of our team. You are passionate about sharing knowledge and mentoring teammates. Collaboration between team members and input in decision making within the team is essential to ensure we build beautiful, modular, performant, and delightful experiences.
- 4+ years proven experience as a Software Engineer
- Deep understanding of React.js, React Native, TypeScript, and Hooks
- Experience with Expo, Redux, and Context API
- Experience working with both class based and functional components
- Experience writing tasks in a build tool, such as Webpack, Gulp, Parcel, etc.
- Understanding of websockets, service workers, and local storage
- Ability to create website UI by using standard HTML / CSS / LESS / SASS practices
- Ability to fully implement a reference design from Figma / Sketch into code
- Experience with the agile development methodology
- Hands on expertise on writing unit test cases using any framework
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience using an A/B testing framework
- Experience with any server-side technologies (Python, Go, Java, Ruby)
- Experience deploying a mobile app to Google Play and Apple App Store
- Knowledge of GraphQL (Apollo, Relay)
- Experience with docker compose
- Experience with Salesforce - Lightning Web Components
- Familiarity with D3, visx and/or other graphing/visualization technologies
Total comp is a blend of salary, equity, and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time