Office Tour Photos
The Digital Marketing Team is a highly visible team making a significant impact on Dynatrace and its digital presence. Responsible for creating innovative digital solutions to advance the Dynatrace brand, the teams work is seen by millions globally. Located within Marketing, this creative team partners closely with designers, marketers, and producers among others within Dynatrace to develop sites, applications and, above all, great user experiences. We are on a mission to build the best digital experience in the world.
Dynatrace is looking for a Senior Front-End UX Developer to support our rapidly expanding and talented global team. This role will work with our developers and other internal stakeholders in creating a remarkable journey for our users, utilizing cutting edge technology to push the limits of dynatrace.com and our other digital channels.
We are looking for someone who has expertise in and a passion for web UI/UX as well as front-end development. This role will also work very closely with our Conversion Optimization team to ensure our website is a highly converting and function channel that drives conversions and revenue.
In this role, youll focus on:
Shaping our Digital Strategy
- Push our strategic vision and impact when it comes to the Dynatrace brand
- Help identify, refine and elevate digital solutions with internal stakeholders
- Assist in defining, executing and monitoring global campaigns
Developing the Team
- Foster an inclusive environment for brainstorming, ideation and creating best in class web experiences
- Help enable a team of hardworking developers across skill levels
- Be a team advocate, helping team members to identify opportunities to further their careers
- Working cross-functionally within the global marketing team to facilitate their ongoing development
- Contribute to our unique global team culture
Delivering World Class Digital Experiences
- Organize, revise and enhance pre-existing tools, services, and processes for scalability, efficiency and new situations
- Coordinate and inspire cross-functional teams to deliver cutting edge experiences
- Evaluate, prioritize and assign tasks appropriately
- Understand the look, feel, and voice of Dynatrace to become an effective brand steward
We are looking for people who have:
- Proven success collaborating and assisting in the growth of high-performance development team
- Ability to empower teammates, cultivate innovative solutions, and enhance team culture
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Knowledgeable about web development and source code management best practices
- Adaptability and a desire to take on multiple projects at a time
- Stays abreast of the changing digital landscape and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across teams and departments
- An understanding HCID (human-computer interaction design), in coming up with elegant solutions to improve our website and digital experiences, and in developing in our Handlebars codebase.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups
- Must be adept at creating and maintaining semantic Handlebar templates
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary
- Estimate the effort for the UI related assignments
- Participate in the sprint and project cycles and code/implement the UI changes as needed by the integration/functionality
- Work with Node modules to implement or improve the UI build process
- Assist business teams and provide solutions to UI content asset setups for multiple sites
- Review website and feature coding, plan future website upgrades and assist with the development of applications/features
We understand that you may have more expertise in user experience vs. development, but if you are passionate about implementing incredible user experiences, we want to hear from you.
If you have more UI/UX experience, you should have:
3+ years experience as a UI/UX designer
Conduct research and deconstruct our users digital interactions and habits
Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals
Basic Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using (Sketch, InVision, etc.)
A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users
Experience with testing and user acceptance best practices
Knowledge of accessibility and usability guidelines
If youve more front-end development experience, you should have:
3+ years experience as Front-End Developer
Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent combination of professional experience and education
Passion for high-quality UX
Proficiency using Git version control. Proficiency using the command line.
Knowledge on Cross-browser compatibility Performance optimization
Experience with browser-based development tools (Chrome DevTools, Sketch, ...)
Understanding of responsive design principles Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Nice to Haves:
Experience working within a SaaS B2B organization
Previous experience working with remote and international team members
General awareness of Content management suites
Understanding of B2B front-end integrations (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.) is a plus
Experience with localization and multi-language sites
Experience with QA
3 reasons to become one of us:
People and team Inspiring and helping each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
World leading technology Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
International & local We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a perfect candidate. Dynatrace is a place where everyone can grow. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
More Jobs From