Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
The Front End Engineer will architect and build first-class UIs with a focus on user experience, pixel-perfect design, and performance. Our stack is React/Redux on the client-side, talking to a variety of AWS services using Node.js. We want our sites to be fast and modern, so we’re going to lean on the best technology to deliver them.
- You have hands-on experience architecting global stores (via Redux, MobX, or React Context) with complex data models and can articulate how you solved problems like caching, pagination, etc
- You’ve configured bundlers like Webpack and can give examples of optimizations you’ve made
- Accessibility and test-driven development come second-nature to you and are baked into your workflow
- You live by metrics such as First Contentful Paint, Time To Interactive, and First input Delay and can explain why they are important
Nice To Have
- Have experience developing reusable and accessible component libraries
- Can spin up and modify AWS services with Terraform
- Have previously built integrations with Content Management Systems
- Have working experience with ‘Martech’ tools such as Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.