EngageSmart is a leading provider of vertically tailored customer engagement software and integrated payments solutions. At EngageSmart, our mission is to simplify customer and client engagement to allow our customers to focus resources on initiatives that improve their businesses and better serve their communities. We offer single instance, multi-tenant, true Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) vertical solutions, including SimplePractice, InvoiceCloud, HealthPay24 and DonorDrive, that are designed to simplify our customers engagement with their clients by driving digital adoption and self-service. EngageSmart serves 79,900 customers in the SMB Solutions segment and more than 3,100 customers in the Enterprise Solutions segment across five core verticals: Health & Wellness, Government, Utilities, Financial Services, and Giving.
We live our values, right down to our organizational structure. At EngageSmart, we put the people who are most crucial to our ongoing success, our customers, first. Our senior management is at the bottom of our organization, but their higher purpose of giving back and spirit of fun bubbles up throughout our organization. As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, EngageSmart seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups we are building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What You Will Do:
As a key member of the FP&A organization, the Sr. Financial Analyst will serve as a business and strategic partner to the Enterprise Go-To-Market (GTM) leadership teams to ensure the financial, strategic, and operational objectives for the business are met. This role will make an impact on the trajectory of the GTM organization (Sales, Marketing, Implementation) and provide for the opportunity to dive deep into analytics critical to the organizations success and aid strategic decision making.
The ideal candidate is a well-rounded performer with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment, and possesses a clear customer and operations focus. In this highly visible position, you will provide timely financial insights and outlook to drive data-driven decision making.
- Provide thought leadership and financial support to run our forecasting, planning, and management reporting processes for our GTM functions.
- Leverage data, analytics and business understanding to develop efficient reporting tools, understand core inputs, support decision making, shape our GTM strategy and recommend business growth opportunities and efficiencies.
- Flex between partnering with leadership and working through data sets and detailed modeling, analysis, and reporting.
- Develop frameworks for translating GTM strategy into measurable financial reporting with the goal of improving target setting for revenue and operating investments as well as enable effective resource allocation.
- Design financial models to forecast and analyze Bookings, Go-Lives and Revenue.
- Other projects may include Commissions & Residuals analysis, Sales efficiency analysis, Pricing and Packaging support, Corporate initiatives and reporting.
First 90 Days
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our business model and how we measure results.
- Become proficient with Adaptive Insights, our planning and reporting tool.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business leaders and key stakeholders.
- Develop, measure and analyze performance against operating plans, KPI's, and communicates results to help drive greater accountability.
- Leverage an understanding of the business context to synthesize financial and operational data into meaningful business insights that highlight performance, risk, and opportunities.
- Partner with stakeholders to identify, track and report on key business metrics which will help the organization scale as the business grows.
What We Seek:
- 5+ years of progressive Finance experience. 2+ years of FP&A experience with emphasis in revenue modeling and business partnering.
- Fintech or SaaS industry experience is preferred.
- Experience supporting an Enterprise GTM organization is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong customer focus with the demonstrated ability to build long-term relationships.
- Strong ability to effectively handle multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Expert excel skills. Hands-on experience leveraging BI & Data Preparation tools to drive automation (Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx, etc) is preferred.
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem-solving utilizing financial modeling.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including proven ability to work comfortably with senior executives.
EngageSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EngageSmart provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
To all recruitment agencies: EngageSmart does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. EngageSmart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.