The Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) organization at Acoustic is responsible for all budgeting and forecasting. FP&A also assist various departments, including Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering on setting strategic initiatives. This includes developing, tracking, and monitoring key performance indicators and other critical Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) metrics. Given continued growth at Acoustic, FP&A is looking to add several members to its team.
The primary function of the Senior Financial Analyst will be to work with departmental managers on developing detailed financial forecasts. This includes understanding short-term and long-term hiring needs as well as applications and outside services to support the company’s growth. The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with the Sales team as a key liaison to ensure alignment (bookings forecast, renewals, expansion opportunities, etc.).
The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast paced, demanding environment. The individual must be detail-oriented with an extreme focus on precision and accuracy. The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with the Accounting team, so communication is critical coupled with a keen understanding of financial standards and concepts.
What You'll Do
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Develop bottoms-up budget and other financial models
- Understand key drivers of the business
- Provide detailed variance analysis (BvA) and communicate findings
- Coordinate with Accounting on reconciliations and reclassifications
- Serve as key contact with Sales leader(s)
Reporting & Analytics
- Create KPIs and Metrics across various functional groups and departments
- Track activity, including building dashboards and reporting tools
- Monitor trends and convey results to managers and senior leaders
- Make recommendations on ways of driving performance improvements
- Ensure accuracy of numbers by examining deliverables
- Streamline review process
- Prepare board meeting materials
- Analyze market and competitors
- Assist with developing and tracking compensation plans
- Design processes and implement systems
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of progressive experience in Corporate Finance, Accounting or Private Equity
- Technology (SaaS) industry experience is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to breakdown and understand financial results
- Ability to effectively manage several tasks simultaneously with speed and accuracy
- Exceptional computer skills with a range of relevant financial software packages and expert excel skills
- High degree of initiative and results-oriented
- Highly autonomous and able to independently identify high value projects and drive them to completion
- Having and being able to articulate/defend an informed opinion on important topics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.