We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst of FP&A to support our organizational spend across all functions. In this role, you will be responsible for performing high quality and accurate financial reporting and analysis. You will be expected to seek innovative solutions while delivering high quality and accurate work products that drive continuous improvements to new and existing reporting, tools and financial processes.The right candidate for this role is a critical, collaborative thinker with an operational mindset with a proven track-record of translating data to strategic insights. This highly visible role offers career opportunities and progression in a high-growth environment.
What youll do as the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Financial planning: Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning for ARR and revenue, as well as expense for the different functions.
- Reporting and variance analysis: Publish monthly reporting package highlighting financial performance across the organization. Analyze actual vs. budgeted results, highlighting key trends and areas of risk and opportunity. Help senior management execute on their strategic goals within the scope of budgeted spend.
- Support monthly/quarterly close process as it pertains to operating expense management, general ledger reviews, accruals, and other related processes
What youll bring as the Senior Financial Analyst:
- 3+ years of FP&A experience
- Bachelors degree required; MBA a plus
- Highly analytical with strong financial modeling skills
- Ownership self-starter who embraces full accountability
- Collaboration - works well across diverse groups at Recorded Future to arrive at positive outcomes
- Inclusive learner - constant questioning and growing; pursues diverse viewpoints, creating a culture where it is safe to dissent, with getting to the best outcome as the goal rather than being "right"
- Respectful - fosters a culture of respect within their team, and acts with integrity in all interactions inside and outside of Recorded Future
What wed love to see:
- Software as a service forecasting experience preferred
- Prior organizational business partnership experience a plus
- Experience with Adaptive Planning, Netsuite, Salesforce.com, and Google suite a plus
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.