The Senior Finance Systems Administrator is an important member of Acoustic’s corporate applications team and is responsible for the implementation, operation, and maintenance of NetSuite ERP, Coupa, and several other finance tools and systems. This role will actively participate in the implementation of new features and functions, as well as remediate and maintain existing configurations and customizations and is the “go-to” resource to support the finance team.
What You'll Do
- Interfaces with Business Stakeholders and IT teams to define, gather, and document business problems and needs. Translate into process and functional specifications needed for solution and development.
- Analyzes current state technology/application functionality and business need proactively to add value. Performs business systems and process analysis of existing and future systems/processes.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to proactively develop capabilities-based business case and document problems and needs.
- Drive the full life-cycle for financial systems including gathering business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations within the software environment (Procure-to-Pay, Order-To-Cash and Corporate Accounting)
- Coordinates requirements for new and existing applications. Assists in testing, training plan development and training, support for users, and developing user documentation (i.e. web manuals, reference guides, etc.). Participates in QA process; identifies test cases; explains complex processes; aids in developing test plans.
- Work with Project Managers to implement a solution that will meet business requirements within time and cost constraints.
- Help ensure SOX compliance for our finance systems.
- Help to integrate financial systems with other business systems and our data warehouse
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend key technologies required to support and improve the business processes centered on the NetSuite platform
- Create ad-hoc reports for end-users and validate new and existing reports for accuracy
- Maintain documentation of key operational processes, system improvements and their revisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting or related field and 7-10 years of business experience working with and supporting finance teams.
- Netsuite consulting background preferred and/or documented extensive experience as a direct issue-to-resolution SME on multiple NetSuite implementations.
- Must be a subject matter expert in the use and administration of NetSuite and Coupa.
- Highly experienced and versed in all aspects of finance and procurement business processes as it pertains to solutions and systems administration.
- Excellent communication skills and keen ability to work with all levels of the organization. Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation ability
- Ability to manage expectations with the business given IT Resource capacity, and exhibit a high degree of responsiveness, diplomacy and professionalism in these interactions
- Strong background in CPQ systems (Salesforce CPQ, Big Machines, Aptus) .
- 5 plus years of experience working as a NetSuite Implementer or Administrator; NetSuite Administrator (Suite Foundation) Certification is preferred.
- Familiarity with all aspects of the NetSuite application including Advanced Revenue Management, Fixed Assets, Advanced Approvals, Inventory Management, and Reporting capabilities.
- Strong technical background, and hands-on experience customizing NetSuite and integrating it with other business systems
- Expert in SuiteScript and SuiteFlow
- Solid understanding of best deployment and development practices. Experience with various software development lifecycle methodologies including SCRUM, Agile and Hybrid.
- Demonstrated proficiency in productivity software, including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Proven aptitude to learn new software applications.
Nice to Have
Knowledge of Salesforce Billing
Knowledge\Experience with Logisense usgae billing
Knowledge\Experience with Avalara
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.