At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone cant help us achieve this ambition. Thats why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
The Senior Executive Assistant (Sr. EA) plays a critical role by providing high-quality administrative assistance to the CEO and CFO. Wellframe is a fast-paced and rapidly growing business, and the Sr. EA is key to enabling our executive team to operate in an efficient and productive manner. The Sr. EA reports to the CFO, as a member of the Business Operations team.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Coordinate both daily and long-term calendars for CEO and CFO; proactively manage calendars, identifying and resolving conflicts before they arise
- Partner with the executives to prioritize meetings and meeting requests, taking upcoming deliverables and business cycles into account
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Manage executive travel arrangements, including flights/transportation, hotels, car service, and travel itineraries
Senior Leadership and Board Liaison
- Coordinate and attend internal executive leadership staff meetings; confirm and distribute the agenda, record and distribute meeting minutes, take-aways, and action items
- Proactively track progress on meeting take-aways and action items on behalf of the executive
- Assist in the planning & preparation of operations review meetings, including communication of the agenda, presenter preparation and support, conference/video call set-up, and distribution of the deck and/or follow-up items post-meeting
- Coordinate Board meetings, including scheduling and coordination with external EAs, dial-in & video conference set-up, distribution of agenda and materials, and catering
- Assist board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed
Strategic Initiatives and Communications
- Draft written communications on behalf of the executive
- Work with Marketing to coordinate executive external activities and outreach
- Organize, prioritize, and summarize requests for signatures or authorizations, including printing and scanning of contracts/documents and coordination with the requestor
- Manage and participate in special projects and initiatives as needed
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Superior organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
Behaviors & Abilities Required:
- High sense of urgency & responsiveness
- Friendly, up-beat, and professional
- Scrappy, humble, and a team player
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, and comfort-level navigating ambiguity
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.