We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. Thats why our mission is to build the worlds most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
Were looking for a full-stack Senior Engineer to help us build the future of Hudl: the Hudl Beta. This product empowers coaches and athletes to analyze video and data in ways that have never been done before at Hudl and were just getting started.
- An experienced individual contributor. You have more than five years of professional work experience in software development and can drive projects from start to finish.
- Passionate about front-end engineering, but confident working across the entire application stack. We use React and Redux, but know that great software engineers can learn quickly. We arent going to be hung up on the tech stack youve used.
- Outcome driven. You can be trusted to build high-quality and well-tested features on time.
- A mentor. You level up other developers around youpeople seek your opinion.
- Naturally curious. Youre hungry for more knowledge and ideas, and you're able to show us how that improves the way you work.
- Pragmatic. We seek to operate with a sense of urgency to move quickly and learn from value increments, but not at the expense of user experience or product quality. You understand that balancing act.
- Focused on the customer. You're excited to interact with coaches that care deeply about their craft, and you're eager to give us feedback on how to improve their experience.
- Lead. Youll set an example for others in planning, designing and delivering complex projects.
- Own the problem. You'll work in an autonomous squad that has the freedom and expertise to deliver the best solution.
- Deliver awesome user value. You'll work on one of Hudls most innovative products that's changing the way coaches prepare for and stay ahead of the competition.
- Be an involved team member. You'll actively participate in Scrum ceremonies, help maintain the teams backlog, and collaborate closely with other software engineers, product managers, and designers.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. Were all about a healthy work-life balance. Well give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. Were lifelong learners who encourage professional development. Well give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. Youll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure youll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, thats free money. Well match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.