Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Engineering Manager within the Create Camp team at Unqork.
- You will build features to empower creators with speed and confidence to build high-quality complex solutions.
- Help to design, build, and own an industry-changing product.
- Contribute to the architecture and development of features to evolve the Unqork platform.
- Partner with product managers to identify relevant opportunities and design solutions that positively improve the customer experience.
- Participate in planning sprints, managing priorities, and in the daily processes of your team.
- Reach across teams to help accomplish cross-cutting goals.
- 8+ years of engineering experience.
- 4+ years of experience building applications in React.
- Experience collaborating with product managers, resulting in a successful track record of releasing quality, adopted software.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.