As a Senior Engineer at Dept, you will use your knowledge of C#, .NET, and solution architecture to develop products and solutions for our clients. Youll have the freedom to design solutions from the ground up and deliver technology stacks that meet the needs of the requirements. Aside from developing new solutions, you may migrate existing software to a new architecture and be responsible for smoothly replacing and connecting existing code with new applications. Moreover, you'll be a member of a highly skilled and experienced team whilst also acting as a mentor for other more junior team members.
We are a fast growing company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers and we want them to have the best tools in place to make the magic happen! We prefer to have the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect fit for our team at Rocket Insights (part of Dept). Someone who does not shy away from learning, inspiring and striving for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, who is not afraid to enter into a substantive discussion and cheers with us to a successful week on a Friday afternoon.
- Have University level of working and thinking;
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience in the field of C# .NET;
- Have knowledge of database design, management and integration;
- Understand the differences between .NET Framework and .NET Core / .NET 5.
- Have knowledge of microservices architecture and experience with web services including Web API and/or gRPC;
- Have experience with ORMs such as Entity Framework and Document databases;
- Have strong OO programming skills; you are familiar with the SOLID coding principles and always strive to write easily testable and maintainable code;
- Have experience with AWS or Azure cloud services;
- Are able to maintain CI/CD code and understanding of containerization and virtualization;.
- An open, diverse, and inclusive culture with a collaborative, fast-paced, and fun working environment;
- The opportunity to develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe and the Americas;
- An exciting job with many possibilities for personal development;
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- A fast growing team with plenty of opportunity for career progression.