Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, weve raised over $90M in venture capital and were doubling year over year. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
We are searching for a Senior Electrical Engineer who is excited to work on our hardware product with a cloud-based back-end and help bring new ideas from prototype to production. Were looking for someone who has worked with PCBA designs that include networking, sensing and interfacing with other hardware components, who is ready to jump in and develop our next generation of products and help continually improve our existing products.
Our Senior Electrical Engineer will:
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary design team to prototype, develop and bring to market innovative machines focused on outstanding customer experience, reliability and cost.
- Be responsible for electrical system and architectural design, as well as analysis and tradeoff studies to evaluate alternative design candidates.
- Design, test, and validate custom PCBAs, including power, high-speed signal, RF and networking circuits.
- Be primary technical point of contact for PCB fabrication and assembly suppliers, including prototype houses and mass production contract manufacturers, working closely with suppliers to improve quality while reducing lead times and cost.
- Work with manufacturing team to troubleshoot issues, evaluate change requests and execute changes to systems in production.
- Design, evaluate and implement Electrical Engineering processes, tools and standards to optimize work and ensure high quality.
- Mentor junior team members.