A rare chance to join Draftkings and lead the evolution of our US consumer facing product across iOS, Android and Desktop.
We strive to create a genuinely great environment for product people to do the best work of their lives. Were serious and proud of our focus on solving real customer problems and executing to a high standard. We have vast ambitions and fully intend to achieve them, but we also care deeply about creating a happy, sustainable, enabling, fun work environment along the way.
As the product leader of trading and tooling for our Sportsbook, you will own the critical suite of products that powers a best-in-class betting experience for our users. You will ensure that our trading suite is unparalleled, working across our trading, operations and core engineering team to deliver products that are both rapid and flexible. If youre passionate about sports and want to build products and features that will excite and engage fans then this role is for you.
What youll do as Senior Director, Sportsbook Product (Trading & Tooling):
- Drive the creation, management, and evangelization of the product strategy and roadmap for our sportsbook trading platform and its associated services.
- Champion automation and speed around liability management, pricing, player limits, event creation and the entire betting and settlement flow.
- Continue building on the filtering and compliance tools, working with the trading and operations to optimise tools and flows to optimise operations and maintain excellence in compliance.
- Drive high availability of betting opportunities and market leading bet acceptance rates coupled with world class trading tools to allow traders to manage our offering.
- Ensure Draftkings has a market leading cashout service with maximum availability, and minimal latency for players.
- Ensure we have rich flexible, performant and open APIs that allows our consumer teams to build the best player experiences.
- Build and maintain the analytical foundation of both existing product health and the future-looking sportsbook platform; own all KPIs and business metrics.
- Ensure bet settlement times are market leading to help provide a best in class player experience.
- Accountable for all phases of product management over the entire product lifecycle across the Sportsbook trading platform, working deeply with engineering teams to ensure successful end to end delivery.
- Work cross functionally with our team of products analysts,traders, sportsbook operations and wider business stakeholders to ensure the roadmap delivers the maximum value to draftkings and our users.
- Collaborate with the wider product leadership team across the sportsbook consumer front end, player account management team and gaming verticals to ensure we solve user pain points and build end to end plans and roadmaps.
- Ensure teams are constantly aligned to customer-focus (both end users and internal traders that use the tools) via best practices, data analysis, UX research, and appropriate solution validation.
- Manage the existing team of product managers and leaders, be responsible for their growth and development and ensure that the culture in the team remains one of positivity and accountability.
What you'll bring:
- A passion for sports & deep understanding of sports-betting products.
- Minimum of 7+ years working experience within product management.
- Significant experience focused on building products for U.S. sports fans.
- Management experience overseeing large product teams.
- A natural collaborator that can build relationships across all levels of an organization.
- Experience and expertise in high-level product strategy.
- Strong analytical skillset with ability to translate data and financial metrics into tangible recommendations.
- Deep knowledge of real-money gaming & sports business landscapes.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness for occasional travel to your people that are located across multiple offices.