Your role in our mission
Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries - real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company: trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
This role will define our product vision and roadmap, build a world-class product organization, and bridge the online-offline world for our residents through a seamless, delightful experience.
How youll help us to be successful
This role will sit at the center of our technical organization to articulate what tools well build to drive the business. Youll partner with marketing to position our products and activate our buildings; with Sales to innovate on our roadmap with real estate partners; with Operations on the touchpoints, workflows and process engineering for Alfreds and Residents; with Technology to build platform solutions and a delightful user experience; and in each case youll provide the data, research and learnings to close the feedback loop.
This will be a highly collaborative leadership role that will help transform our culture and product experience. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishing the product vision and strategy for the company, as well as owning metrics and goals to measure success
- Work with our Sales / Growth team to add, maintain, and expand the presence of our SaaS product with building teams and portfolios
- Meshing technology with the services and the member workflow to form one cohesive experience
- Building and leading a team of experts in product management, workflow and process engineering, data and insights, hospitality and resident experience
- Developing product roadmaps and ensuring alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (Finance, Marketing, Technology, Operations etc.) and the executive team
- Rapidly iterating and evolving the product to meet Alfred and Resident needs, while creating scalable global solutions
- Using internal and external data, research and learning opportunities to look around corners for future user needs
What superpowers youll use
- An owners mentality: the entrepreneurial drive towards bias for action
- Outcome-oriented: not reactionary, youll articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Customer experience intuition and judgement: demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly applications, features, workflows, services and experiences.
- Sales and Enterprise Expertise: A deep empathy for people who manage and operate multifamily buildings, and the ability to work intuitively with our Sales team
- Collaborative: excellent relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
Who you are
- 10-15+ years of product management experience
- 5-7+ years of experience managing diverse teams
- A systems thinker with a lateral mind; low ego, high intellect
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and execute a product vision, strategy, planning and development
- Experience bridging the online-offline world in this hybrid role of tech / physical experience / services solution set
- Experience selling software in an enterprise environment
- Passionate about design, creative problem solving and an obsession with delightful user experiences
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment, while building scalable solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
More Jobs From