Chewy is currently seeking a Senior Director, Product Management to lead our Discovery product team in Bellevue WA, or Boston MA. The discovery team at Chewy does what is traditionally considered Search, Browse, and Recommendations at other companies. This team is expected to raise the bar against all other experiences, anywhere in e-commerce living our Customers First ethos. And look at the problem differently, building the same empathy and delight our customer service team brings on the phone to the rest of our customer journey.
We are looking for a product leader with a deep understanding of data and the requisite technical skills matched with proven leadership experience, to scale the team to reach the next level and then meet that expectation. You will be responsible for providing thought leadership and an innovative vision for this highly strategic space. You and your team will partner with software engineers, user experience designers, stakeholders, and leadership to build customer-focused experiences that help drive the continued growth of Chewy. If you enjoy defining and delivering first-class customer experiences, thinking big, and influencing others to build inspiring products, come join us!
What Youll Do:
- Own the customer journey, define a big three-year vision, and lead a team that builds the product roadmap for critical parts of Discovery.
- Work cross-functionally across all stakeholders and Executive teams to create and build support for a shared product vision.
- Manage prioritization, trade-offs, and alignment for speed to market, performance, and features.
- Define metrics, create objectives, and drive cadences that track progress, managing through obstacles to achieve those objectives.
- Directly debate with and influence VPs and C-Suite leaders to achieve business outcomes.
- Earn trust in everything you do and deliver the results you have promised understanding what it means to be on Chewy time.
What Youll Need:
- 10+ years leading business and technology with a product focus.
- Stoicism in the face of challenges and the ability to be resilient both in the normal course of business and crisis situations.
- Demonstrated track record of owning the entire PM lifecycle at scale, driving a culture of iteration that progressively led to incredible outcomes.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and strategic problem-solving skills, with the ability to deal with ambiguity and cut through complexity, turning high-level business requirements and opportunities into specific projects.
- Exceptional product management skills with demonstrated complex product launches, high attention to detail and situational fluency, ability to influence and motivate others, and perseverance to handle challenging business situations and make trade-offs at all levels of management.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected].
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected].
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.