Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
In your role, youll be influential in spreading the word about our cutting edge technology and expanding our footprint.
Seismics sales reps are passionate about our product and take a consultative approach to selling our solution across several verticals, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, High Tech, and more. If you are ready to spread awareness of our world class sales enablement tool, apply today to learn more about Seismic.
What you'll be doing:
- Selling Seismic Software, the #1 Sales Enablement Solution to enterprise technology companies.
- Manage enterprise sales cycle starting with discovery, building and managing relationships, to the close of business.
- Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes.
- Partner closely with the Sales Engineering team to customize product demonstrations and architect solution packages based on client requirements.
- Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs.
- Develop referrals and reference accounts by building long-term strategic relationships.
- Provide thought leadership in ideas and approaches to sales productivity challenges.
What you'll bring to the team:
- A seasoned sales rep possessing 7+ years of solution sales experience, 5 years in the high tech and/or software space, with a history of driving, managing and closing enterprise deals.
- A driven individual with proven ability to hit or exceed sales quota.
- An articulate individual who is able to convey our value proposition to C-Level, Sales and Marketing executives.
- Someone who has proven consultative sales solution skills in a SaaS/Cloud environment.
- Someone who loves being on the road. Will be responsible for large geography. Would consist of working with sales employees, attending business meetings, industry meetings or working with key customers.
- Someone who possesses a Bachelors Degree.
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.