Quickbase is an established market leader and a unicorn software company in the red hot no code software market. As constant change reshapes daily lives, our application development and integration platform frees organizations to flex and evolve by safely connecting people, information and ideas everywhere. More than six thousands organizations use our platform to develop solutions that work the way their people do, safely moving beyond the confines of traditional software development. Supporting more than 80% of the Fortune 50, Quickbase is a leader in Forrester Wave™ Low-Code Platforms for Business Developers and received the highest score for citizen development in Gartner’s 2020 Critical Capabilities Report. Quickbase is a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company.
About the team:
At Quickbase, we believe that exceptional employees are not only the key to our success, but also to our customers’ success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive Marketing excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
We are looking for an executive-track marketing leader to deliver high growth through integrated marketing. This team is responsible for delivering revenue growth by orchestrating global campaigns, one-to-few field programs and one-to-one ABM.
As the nexus between our sales, customer success, marketing and product you will define our biggest growth initiatives, shape our message to the market and direct programs that span the full buyer and customer lifecycle.
This individual will communicate and act on a strategic level, while also working hands-on to define, execute and analyze marketing campaigns to maximize effectiveness and ROI. Success in this role will be measured through successfully winning markets – and achieving quarterly new customer acquisition and account expansion goals. Reporting to our CMO, this is an opportunity to make a direct, global impact on revenue and to hone executive-level marketing leadership skills.
- Orchestrate global campaign & program planning to prioritize audiences, messages and mix for our biggest marketing bets – and direct execution of purpose-built programs that persuade our audience to engage, buy and grow their use of Quickbase
- Team up with the CMO and go-to-market operations to measure, and analyze the health of the demand engine and its impact on sales productivity (e.g., sales pipeline and coverage, sales cycle length, net new revenue growth, targeted account engagement and growth, customer retention, customer value, and advocacy)
- Lead and develop a world-class field marketing practice, including one-to-few segment programs, channel programs, and one-to-one ABM, to ensure sales teams have adequate pipeline coverage
- Build, develop and grow a talented team of marketers who are driven to take ownership, improve every day and win together with sales and the rest of the company
- Partner with senior leaders to launch and grow new global markets
- Grow world-class events portfolio, working with campaigns and field programs to deliver differentiated experiences across the full buyer and customer journey
- Serve as key stakeholder and evangelist for testing and optimization and owning the collection, creation, and distribution of demand creation best practices and application within the organization
- Build and lead a strong team of professionals to drive an exceptional customer experience and achieve revenue goals
- 10+ years of cross-functional B2B marketing leadership experience
- Passion for driving revenue in fast-growth environment
- Experience building and leading a team of talented and experienced demand marketers, as well as managing cross-functional groups to achieve goals
- Experience in owning a sales pipeline target, and track record of beating it
- Excellent communication and writing skills—ability to write, oversee, and edit impactful copy as well as demonstrable experience communicating upcoming campaigns and results to sales and executive teams
- Knowledge of the Sirius Decisions waterfall as well as industry best practices for SaaS software demand generation, as well as a desire to be an industry expert and set a high benchmark of company performance
- Creative, high energy, and desire to in a fast-growing and flexible environment
- BA/BS required