The healthcare industry is dynamic, and health plans must effectively compete and be resilient to change. The solution suite at HealthEdge allows them to do that. HealthRules, Burgess Source and GuidingCare empower customers to effectively compete, improve the quality of healthcare and be resilient to changes in the healthcare marketplace. This combined solution suite with three next- generation, cloud-based solutions is the only one of its kind and brings unprecedented value to our customers.
HealthEdge Customer Success is comprised of Account Management and Customer Support. This team is essential to drive company growth and delivering on our customer promise. Once a customer decides on partnering with HealthEdge and the sales cycle is complete, the Account Management team is responsible for the strategic relationship and overall satisfaction of that customer. This team drives the plan for strategic growth of existing accounts, ensuring that our customers are optimizing the products and receiving best in class services that solve their business initiatives.
Customer Success at HealthEdge is a growing organization, and the Senior Director, Customer Success is a role that combines high level solutioning and leadership to drive strategic growth of our service offerings and optimization of our people, processes and tools. As part of the Account Management team, this individual will partner with similar roles within Sales, Professional Services and Marketing to establish a streamlined and predictable experience that delights our customers. The right candidate will have a background in health plan operations, IT, client management or services and a passion to leverage their experience “walking in our customers shoes” to ultimately improve our products value and creates lasting, differentiating customer relationships.
We are seeking a passionate, consultative, strategic leader who will work directly with the SVP, Customer Success to drive growth and adoption of our technology, continuously improve the customer experience and establish programs and processes that optimize the experience and make our customers successful.
- Function alongside the account executives as the voice of the customer and provide thought leadership for ways HealthEdge can better delight customers.
- Understand and anticipate the needs of the Account Executives in their support of their customers and identify processes and tools to optimize the customer journey.
- Own forecasting and reporting for the initiatives the Account Executive team supports. Partner with Sales Operations and CSO leaders to define and optimize the opportunity management pipeline for all sales roles.
- Prioritize and lead strategic initiatives such as: tailored, best in class experiences across customers of all sizes, advisory and user groups and integrations of new products.
Collaborate across the organization with sales, professional services, and support to drive a seamless transition between these areas.
- Create and implement the process and critical collateral for handoff touchpoints between the teams
- Establish consistency and adoption across the organization
- Ensure the customer has single points of contacts for every interaction
- Work closely with Product, Engineering and Professional Services on the identification and assist in the delivery of customer features and functionality for the strategic product roadmap.
- Work with Account Management team to create and maintain various internal and external-facing customer reports and dashboards.
Partner with Marketing to create and maintain customer-facing collateral outlining add-on products and services available to our customers.
Partner with CSO leaders to describe customer business requirements in an organized framework that allows HealthEdge to understand, prioritize, and react to these requirements:
- Work with Support teams to identify trends in product defects/challenges and coordinate with product to prioritize areas of improvement
- Identify and initiate efforts for training, support, consulting and flexible use within other processes specific to the Customer that result in design and implementation of Statements of Work through Professional Services
- Partner with CSO leaders to describe customer business requirements in an organized framework that allows HealthEdge to understand, prioritize, and react to these requirements:
What You Bring
- At least 5 years of health plan experience, either directly or in a consultant role
- Travel as needed
- Customer centric mindset
- Project management and analytical skills
- Creativity around problem solving
- Influence without authority
- Ability to independently work through problems, self-starter
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced Salesforce skills
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Business Intelligence software experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including problem definition, analysis and presentation of alternatives, cost benefit analysis
- General knowledge of project management tools
Who You Are
- YOU are…an organized, analytical individual who enjoys creating structure and process
- YOU are… looking for the next adventure that keeps you focused on driving value
- YOU are… a planner and executor
- YOU are…passionate about healthcare and understand the business drivers that motivate our customers and drive success within our team
- YOU are…someone who welcomes deadlines as a challenge
- YOU are…collaborative, a team player and interested in disrupting health care with us at HealthEdge