The Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe, and Inc. Magazine have all named Allego as a top place to work for four consecutive years. We were also recognized by Selling Power as one of the 50 Best Companies to Sell for in 2021.
Allego is a rapidly growing SaaS technology company in the metro Boston area with a modern approach to sales enablement for today's distributed teams. Our patented technology ensures that sales teams have the skills and latest knowledge to make the most of every selling situation. With over 500,000 users relying on Allegos platform to access learning, the best sales content, and peer collaboration at the moment of need, weve experienced triple digit growth every year. Our triple-digit growth and fantastic culture makes Allego a great place to work!
How youll make a difference:
Reporting directly to and working closely with the CRO, as a Senior Director of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships, youll play a crucial role in developing and managing Allegos partnership channel. You will be joining a fast-paced and high-growth sales culture in which a consultative approach is key while working with our prospective and existing partners. You are likely to excel in this role if you are self-motivated, goal-oriented, methodical, tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
You will be integral to Allegos success through:
- Creating and executing the 2022 Strategic Partnership Go-To-Market plan
- Managing and growing the Partner team
- Driving new relationships with strategic partners for referrals and OEM business
- Partner with other Allego sales leaders to facilitate introductions and lead flow
- Becoming an expert in using Allegos technology and clearly articulating capabilities and advantages to new and existing partners
- Achieving quarterly sales and pipeline targets
- Contributing to a winning team with a positive attitude and an abundance mentality
Since Allego is the leading sales learning and coaching platform, youll not only receive your onboarding and coaching using our platform, youll be selling something you naturally use every day. We find that this distinction sets our employees up for success!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Growth Mindset, actively soliciting feedback from other teams
- Self-motivated and driven, ambitious; ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment and collaborate closely with colleagues
- A minimum of 5+ years working in SaaS partnership or channel development roles
- Success growing and leading a team
- Experience scaling a business from $50M to $100M
- High ethical standards consistent with our values - hard work, integrity and teamwork
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Willingness to work hours necessary to occasionally support EMEA and APAC
Culture and values:
Our core values, better known as Allegos Operating Principles, are at the heart of our business. They are the fabric of our culture and central to our approach to work, our customers and with each other. Take a look here!
Allego offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits program that enables employees to choose the benefits that best fit their needs and the needs of their families. Full time new hires are eligible for most benefits on the first day of employment:
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) with matching
- Short & long term disability, AD&D, life insurance