Office Tour Photos
From its brilliant but modest start, Vistaprint has grown into an e-commerce powerhouse. Employing over 6000 globally, we have achieved an impressive growth rate and continue to strive for the highest. Through a revolutionary business model supported by patented and proprietary technologies, Vistaprint does what no one else can. We deliver high-quality printed products in low volumes for a great price. Our core business is providing online services and solutions, such as email marketing, websites and postcard marketing and our products range from business cards to brochures, banners and signs, photo books and beyond.
Vistaprint’s SEO team strives to grow organic search traffic in innovative and effective ways. If you’re a creative thinker who loves to learn new things and share your passion with other people, you will love your role here. Our global team works collaboratively to solve problems while encouraging its members to take ownership and dive deep. The Senior Specialist will be responsible for the execution of Organic Search strategies pertaining to content opportunities and optimizations on our website.
The successful candidate will be a self-starting, motivated online marketer with a passion for SEO who will be involved in cross-functional company-wide efforts to optimize the site for growing organic search performance.
You will be responsible for the execution of SEO content improvements and needs, such as:
- Work closely with internal lines of business; provide SEO support and recommendations for growth, and develop an outstanding collaboration with partners
- Perform keyword research to identify opportunities for growing SEO performance
- Develop on-page optimizations, including improvements to page copy, HTML tags, and other key on page elements
- Work with content marketing team on SEO content strategy and continuous improvements to our blog; brainstorming topics for new content and revisiting existing content
- Prepare performance reporting for internal stakeholders; monitor the impact of content changes and identify ways to show impact
Experience & Requirements:
- BA or BS required
- 2-4 years of experience in SEO with a focus on content initiatives
- Experience with / interest in Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- Must be comfortable being an advocate for SEO with internal partners and key stakeholders within the organization
- Self-Starter with the ability to quickly learn, influence others and drive change
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively when necessary
- Organizational and cultural astuteness
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with a global team preferred but not required
More Jobs From